Topic

All Glitchens to Neopets!

Dear left Glitchens,
since the forums are closing soon Keeda had this awesome idea about making a guild on Neopets and for all the left Glitchens to join so we can still keep in touch!
www.neopets.com/guilds/guil...

Posted 11 years ago by Beth_Lime Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Neeooppettss!
    Posted 11 years ago by Keeda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Neopets sucks!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pure Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Why do you think that?
    You have to make friends to have fun.
    Not just earn money and spend them!
  • *Squee* I love Neopets! ^_^
    Posted 11 years ago by Drakani Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It used to be fun till nickolodeon took over and made everything very kid-like
    after that I have yet to see a great plot instead of a "hey we need to makeover this area you know what let's make it a lame plot that mostly involves battling random monsters" 

I mean it used to be for college students (in the beginning) sure sure it's for all ages but c'mon give a scary plot where things die and you have to solve it by puzzles etc.
    Posted 11 years ago by Nutty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I still get very confused with the new navigation bar whenever I pop in occasionally to play a few games. Remember this?

www.thedailyneopets.com/art...

Those were the days when things were simple.
    Posted 11 years ago by Macs Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh I don't miss that old layout at all, I was glad at the time they changed it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Nutty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So, No-one is playing it anymore?
  • Yeah, especially not me. My friend and I hop on occasionally for the games, but there's nothing to really do. I would recommend Subeta for a much more superior virtual pets experience, but they delete accounts for inactivity, and mine got deleted after I forgot about it :P
    Posted 11 years ago by Avnas Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Me, My sister (Dristina) and my brother (Caelus)
    All challenge to play Dubloon Disaster, Caelus always win.
    I have a feeling He's cheating.
  • I like NationStates. I am the Borderlands of PurpleJourney. I'd love for those of us there to do glitchy regional activities, even though they're limited to text. We can post things in our factbooks and in the regional discussions.

I check into Neopets occasionally, but it doesn't really click with me anymore. (I played it several years ago.) There's no do-stuff-together aspect to it.

I've signed up at Mage Faire and have hopes for that. They won't be trying to recreate Glitch, but they're happy with the influx of Glitch players and want to capture some of what we love.

I expect to be wandering the web looking for an MMO that feels like home for the next several years. Glitch was special.
    Posted 11 years ago by Eris Lord Freedom Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Eris, You are a neofriend in neopets. Are you still in the other glitchen guild
  • Neopets will freeze you for nothing :( I am over on Gaia, Rejam there, if anyone wants to hang out there.
    Posted 11 years ago by Thaumatrope Subscriber! | Permalink