Topic

Random kindness sale!---CLOSED

Miss Purple here, want to ask:

How much would people pay for 2 random kindness, almost full?

Posted 12 years ago by Miss Purple Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• one has 18 and other 19
    Posted 12 years ago by Miss Purple Subscriber! | Permalink
  • From what I've seen those are normally given out for free if people do not want them for themselves.
    Posted 12 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • No one will buy them. VERY easy to come by. People give them away frequently.
    Posted 12 years ago by Pixieyelsraek Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I always give mine away - that way, maybe someone will RK me!
    Posted 12 years ago by Tanga Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I leave mine around Ur because I hate using them. I get a lot from harvesting crops
    Posted 12 years ago by ◘ ▪ Leï.Leï ▪ ◘ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • how much would people pay for random kindness?  lol

why not bestow kindness on people, that's what they're for, to be kind.

i get multiples of the things with every harvest, i can't bestow/give them away fast enough o.O
    Posted 12 years ago by Nikki Z Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I get far more than I can (remember to) use and am always giving them away as they accumulate

They build up so quickly I can't see anybody being willing to pay for them
    Posted 12 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • As you will have discovered by now, RKs have virtually no commercial value. They do, however, have great SOCIAL value.

Spend some time showering strangers with Random Kindness and see how much you and they enjoy it! Scatter the little rainbows in unexpected places for others to pick up and use as well.

Spread the love.
    Posted 12 years ago by Pascale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • RKs spawn from gardening crops (not sure about herbs, but I don't think they get any). Even if your crop garden is stingy, you can get at least one RK per week and usually more. When my garden is feeling generous, I can end up with 2 or 3. 

There is also a quick and easy quest in The Tower that nets you an RK, and retaking it to get another RK costs only 100c and less than 3-4 minutes of your time. 

Reselling them--or attempting to--is not ever going to be a good way to try to make a profit. Most people use them as intended and distribute Randomly Kind energy and mood boosts to others, or give the RKs away to other people who are planning to use them to give out boosts to others.
    Posted 12 years ago by ✰ Lorelei ✰ Subscriber! | Permalink