Topic

Need party/catering planned or done?

I'm Miss Purple and I cater and host parties for anyone that needs it, if you need catering or party hosting IM me or chat to me if you find me, all parties/catering under 5000c, I cook decorate etc. My costs are usually around 3000c-4000c, you can also post your name and location here, always get to me at least a day before the event, I will not host/cater for events that are that day, as times are different.

-Cheers, Miss Purple

Posted 12 years ago by Miss Purple Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I also tinker, plant and poison trees, deliver, you name it, I have learnt nearly every skill just for the business
  • Just a question how many of these topics Do you post. I've seen a few of your threads now that offer services can't you just use the same one and bump it.
    Posted 12 years ago by Santa Clause Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's certainly getting boring.

Glitch needs a separate for this sort of thing, as well as for selling and trading.
    Posted 12 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • As has been said, again and again in these forums, and sometimes by very sad people, do not give a key to your house to someone you don't know well.
    Posted 12 years ago by Dotcom Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just counted and you've got 4 topics on the first page alone all of which are selling things and offering services it is getting boring seeing your topics keep popping up about the same thing really you could of put all that stuff into 1 topic if not two also regarding the hamper auction. An auction doesnt end when a price is right it goes to the highest bidder at a certain length of time as well as this your hamper hass stuff under the value of the highest bidder which is all fair and everything as they bidded but maybe tell the people what the 10th slot is so there not wasting money. Back on topic a lot of people can do this for free like catering, tinkering. I understand gardening as sometimes people may be away but catering and tinkering are things people can do for free but with energy. It's a nice thought for when there low on energy but your prices are too steep. 1 more thing your selling random kindnesses not even full which people can also get for free without paying a cent. Please do some reaserch. I hope I'm not offending you and this is just constructive criticism you are free to do what you wish though

Edit: over 2 pages there is 10 topics amounting to around the same things and you could of put it all in 2 or 3
    Posted 12 years ago by Santa Clause Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Are you asking for services or not?
  • I too would recommend that the original poster stop posting so many similar threads, and I also back up what was said above, do not trust anyone with a key that you don't know very well.  This all smells like too much of a scam especially with those prices.

Be wary people.
    Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • can you get me a sammich?

i have 500 currants.
    Posted 12 years ago by flask Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I really don't want to be obnoxious on the forums but this is seriously getting on my nerves lol. Money is SO easy to make without all this business advertising lol. I cook for people for free If I like em. Everything I do is for free...except what I sell to the vendors. Please be reasonable and condense all this into 1 or 2 threads.
    Posted 12 years ago by Anya Karenya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yes Flask it's coming
  • Actually I only have 2 of these forums, please stop being rude and wasting space on my forums
  • Ease up on the attitude Miss Purple.  It isn't your forum thread.  Once you post in a public forum, the thread is open to anyone.  You don't decide what kind of posts can be added or who can add them.  
    Posted 12 years ago by WindBorn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Miss Purple lol...wasting space on Your Forum??? I do not think so rofl. Keep it up baby. Not a way to run a business. And Sweetheart, I will post where I like, Thank you :) rofl
    Posted 12 years ago by Anya Karenya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *ACTUALLY* you have lots of threads Purple, some of which do feel quite duplicate - sure, some might be announcing that you are opening a business and want employees, and others might say you are opening a business and want to sell stuff - these could REALLY be combined. You also like to bump your own threads every couple of minutes. There isn't really a rule against bumping - but surely you can see how it can irritate many forum goers. Also, for someone who is upset that people are posting in their threads something other than an on topic response, well, allow me to quote you "I am free to post as much as I want" - this is multiple times now you have reprimanded people from posting on "your" threads. The community has spoken, and they say "ease up, huh?" - perhaps it would be good to listen, and at least try to see it from their POV.
    Posted 12 years ago by Pixieyelsraek Subscriber! | Permalink