Topic

Anyone need rock from mining? Bliss is your biz!

Bliss has been doing some mining and are taking orders for 100 rock from mining, if you want sparkly, beryl or metal please post your name and what rock you want, max is 100 rock, price is 1000c each 100 rock, comes with complimentary goodie!

-Cheers, Miss Purple

if you want to join Bliss go to: http://www.glitch.com/groups/RHVGI60NTLK28R9/

Posted 12 years ago by Miss Purple Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Your price is 10c per rock for every type? The AH has these rocks at lower prices. Sparkly is the highest at 7c and Beryl the lowest at 4.5c. 

www.glitch.com/auctions/cat...
    Posted 12 years ago by Dotcom Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ...Uhm. No?

That's irrationally expensive. Cheaper on the AH.
    Posted 12 years ago by Saiai Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Posting multiple messages offering the same or similar services might be considered spamming the forums. Spamming the forums might be a violation of the Tiny Speck ToS.
    Posted 12 years ago by Splendora Subscriber! | Permalink
  • They are not spams I only have 2 forums this is different to any other jeez people
  • Anyway, I did say it comes with a few goodies
  • Miss Purple, you have 5 different posts on the first page alone.
    Posted 12 years ago by Saiai Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Miss Purple, how about let your posts set in for the next few days. I'm in! :D thanks for the link to the group!:D
    Posted 12 years ago by estarner Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am free to post as much as I want, they are all at the top because people are replying, seriously people
  • You are becoming More than obnoxious and decieving people with the ridiculous prices you ask. Keep it up and soon NO one but those that are annoyed by your Spam will respond lol.
    Posted 12 years ago by Anya Karenya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Even *with* a complimentary  "goodie" (who knows what that's even worth? ~O.o~) it just feels like you're trying to take advantage of newbies who wouldn't otherwise know how outrageously priced your rocks are.  -_-  I think it's fair of people to come in and call you on it honestly.
    Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • --  They are not spams I only have 2 forums this is different to any other

It actually makes more sense from a business/providing services perspective to place all of these things in one thread, so people can find whatever they are looking for at a glance.
    Posted 12 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Honey, This is a Thread!! Understand diff. between a Forum and a Thread? lol. And ty much for Inspiring me :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Anya Karenya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Auction are selling these rocks cheaper. I cant see whats the reason people will buy from you. Roflmao.
    Posted 12 years ago by Mrkurasaki Subscriber! | Permalink
  • How dare you spam the forum and offer a service that I can get cheaper at the AH!!!!

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

wanna buy a cubimal?
    Posted 12 years ago by Papa Legba Subscriber! | Permalink
  • They are buddy spams you have over 11 posts on 2 pages now all the selling stuff can go into 1 topic stop been so annoyingl. I'm not usually annoyed like this but all your topics have pizzed me off in one of your topics I have you loads of constructive criticism shows you you don't read topics or take advice others give you you just post. now please stop it it's spamming, irritating and irrational OK
    Posted 12 years ago by Santa Clause Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm willing to wager that our OP is quite young, and simply an (over-)enthusiastic entrepreneur in a game not entirely suited to this style of play.
    Posted 12 years ago by Pascale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • TS, since you so love to earn money, why don't i sell you the rocks for 7c each? ROFLMAO.
    Posted 12 years ago by Mrkurasaki Subscriber! | Permalink
  • As she was trying to sell part used RK rainbows, I'd guess that's what the 'goodies' are

Seriously overpriced, as has been most  of her selling offers (maybe even all, but her posts are now tedious and I may not have read all)
    Posted 12 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink