Topic

Delete

Not worth the aggravation rofl.

Posted 12 years ago by Anya Karenya Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Bump! :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Saiai Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i expect 1,000,000 units of each basic resource on my doorstep in 10 minutes. thanks

...all jokes aside, liliac is awesome :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Core Dump Subscriber! | Permalink
  • rofl Core :D Give me at least 2 days for all that :P I'm already committed to 2 cooking projects....But people like YOU give me the incentive to get in Hyperdrive!
  • I do Not ask for anyone's key. If you are interested in my FREE "business" offer add me as friend..I'll make mutual as soon as I see. IF wanted at specific location either send me tp script or get to me and put me on follow.

I'm at "end game" despite my lvl. Money means nothing given my mining obsession :D

Again, I'll play party host/Cater, plain old cooking/ repair tools or just about Anything you want other than high lvl potions/powders.

Friend me if you like and ask for what you need.
  • Shameless Bump! No catches. Give me some mats IF you can. If you can't...NP and I'll do it anyway happily :) We don't Need greedy people spamming forum with bogus business that cost more than they are worth.
  • As everyone knows, I LOVE giving stuff away for free. Free businesses like this should overtake for-profit business models. Plus, this is the HOTTEST business I've ever heard of!!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Messy Monster Subscriber! | Permalink
  • :D Ty Messy and Know I will remain Dedicated to our model home and NO resource from there will be used in the Free Business. Mining Loves me :D

Again, anyone needing any service I'm qualified to provide...add me to friends...I will make mutual and we'll set times/dates. I do Not want keys to homes!!! Just tp me in or give me script and let me in.
  • :P Bump
  • I need 5000 meat STAT!
    Posted 12 years ago by Papa Legba Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lord...add me to Friends and make a Reasonable request rofl. And, if I didn't make clear , I will cater a party etc. Jerks need not apply lol. I am simply making an alternative for the outrageous imo prices One player is spamming forums with.

Many know me here and know I do what I do for Free. Jerks quickly recognized roflamo
  • But ty much for the bump :D
  • I actually could use 5000 meat. But since I've pretty much run out of things to do myself I will probably just do it myself. Nice of you to offer this service though. 

bump
    Posted 12 years ago by Papa Legba Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yay Liliac you basically have shut down all the ridiculous "business" on the forums. Why would someone pay for something they can get for free?

Now the the forum threads can go back to being about real stuff. Like being naked. Or sparkles!

P.s. I'm more than willing to help you in your offer. I don't like cooking but I love to make tools so if you get orders for those feel free to send them my way. You're awesome.
    Posted 12 years ago by SkyWaitress Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bump for my new favorite business.

Liliac-- I'm not a chef, but if you need meat, grain, or milk, lmk....
    Posted 12 years ago by SchWM Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'll make sure I get to you when I get In game, I'm going to be making a lot of stuff soon
    Posted 12 years ago by Santa Clause Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If you need any help in cooking foods, i can help you. I maxed every cooking skills except cocktail 2.
    Posted 12 years ago by lalalakurasaki Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i like liliac
    Posted 12 years ago by ruptures Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i've always liked liliac better than purple. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Merope Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm curious - what's the 5K of meat for?
    Posted 12 years ago by Adroix Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like your business plan, Liliac!  I would like to invest, but I do drive a hard bargain.  I will insist on getting 1% of your profits as my ROI.
    Posted 12 years ago by Splendora Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Splendora :D I will gladly give you 1% of 0 profit rofl Please do invest in my business :D
  • Lillac you rawk.  *^_^*
    Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Miso George :D So do you.
  • Bump because this should really be in general...

;)
    Posted 12 years ago by SchWM Subscriber! | Permalink