Topic

Harvesters/Gardeners/Miners wanted

I'll be doing a lot myself but if I do it all I'll be dead
Anyways I'm wanting to make lots of stuff for funs, anyways we won't be buying things unless neccisary like honey, but anyways im me in game or send me a mail or post here

And pay
Fun and some of the stuff made :)

Posted 12 years ago by Santa Clause Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• cool! this is pretty much what i do on my own so doing it with others and with common goals would be a nice change of pace! i got 750 cherries on it! also might be willing to offer my house as meeting area (depending on who/what is involved) cuz i already keep a fully stocked buffet/bar in my pac-man room....=^.^=
    Posted 12 years ago by starrkittyface Subscriber! | Permalink
  • cool ill get back to you on that. one of things i want to do is make 429 smelters for no apparent reason and for funsies thatll be good. 332 waffles idk loads of stuff
  • woah, sounds FUN!
    Posted 12 years ago by wuilyl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • =P 
    Posted 12 years ago by starrkittyface Subscriber! | Permalink
  • if i work for you, are you going to pay me more than i make if i do the work and keep the stuff for myself?

because i average about 50,000c a day on my own, just selling stuff i get from trees. is working for you going to earn me more than that?
    Posted 12 years ago by flask Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wait, what- I dont understand what you want/need.
    Posted 12 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Flask it's not meant for money, it's meant for fun, if you want to earn money it's not for you, this is all basic resources that you can get for free just want helpers so I can get it quicker and so we can all have fun