Topic

LF:Furniture! (Wish List/Want to Buy list)

Hey everyone! I was looking for a few furniture items for my home, I don't have a ton of money at the moment but, if you would be able to save, and/or lower the price of an item I would be happy to pay!

Note as I get things I will take them off of the list, I am looking for multiples of certain items, If you have any of the items and are interested in selling, let me know and we can work out a deal**

Things I am looking for:
Beds- Primarily Yeti Bed, Glitch game console bed,canopy bed with transparent curtians
Armchairs- Purple journey bean bag, blue bean bag, powder blue armchair
Bench- Mossy Uralia log, Dark red regal bench with cream cushions
 Cabinet- regular
Ceiling Lamp- Large glowing stars, jelly fish ceiling lamp
Chair-regular
Coffee Table- regular, sno bunny, glass
Counter- regular
Desk-regular
Doors- Valley vines of Uralia,secret bookcase, powder blue
Hanging Decorations- Gwendolyn teru teru bozu doll
Loveseat- Uralia Tree grove, sno cone vendor
Room decorations- regular, privacy screens (any)
Rug-regular
Shelf-regular, powder blue
Side Table- Forest Vine, Piggy, Squid, regular,
Small Cabinet- Stanley Bark, Vintage trunk, regular
Sofa- blue game controller, blue sofa with yellow cushions,
Stool-regular
Storage Display Boxes- Sno cone, Uralia Bark,iMG Quion
Table- Regular
Table Lamp- Mountian Aven, Mushroom
Table Top Deco- Lotus Bowl, Vintage Cash register, Creepy candlestick, firebog fishbowl
Wall Cabinet- Regular
Wall Deco-Climbing Ivy, Creekside Ink wash,regular
Wall Lamp- Sun, gooseberry

Posted 11 years ago by Rini Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I don't sell much credit stuff but I have a set of Giant flags for sale in my tower that also has the Gwendolyn doll upgrade and there may be a powder blue shelf. (I'm at work and I can't remember for sure.) There are also skull stools pretty cheap that you could switch to the regular look. Just check out the second floor of my tower to see if there's anything else on your list. :-)  I try to make my prices lower than auctions but if something seems too high I'm happy to negotiate. I will also trade for fiber if you happen to like fox-brushing because it bothers my hands.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink