Topic

your yeti = my pickle + GNG

I really want a yeti and I'm willing to trade a pickle for it. Send me a mail if you're interested.

UPDATED: GNG GARANTEE!

UPDATED: http://lem.to/p/c0aE

Posted 11 years ago by acreditando Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Sorry, but yeti greater than pickle. Unless you mean the collector's edition yeti, but even then I'm not sure.

*Oops, by collectors edition I meant imported. I forgot what it was called.
    Posted 11 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You're free to underestimate the mr. pickle. but one thing is a fact: new players can earn the highest fortune on Ur to buy rare items, but they'll never buy a pickle, not even in towers. It is really a special item (that only beta-testers can have), it does a lot of things, even moonwalk, comedian effect and random teleport! It also drops a GNG musicblock which is also a incredible item to carry (and play for crabs!).

I'm getting offers by mail and butler, some players ask me to keep secret and this is ok for me... This thread was not open to know if a yeti costs more or less than a pickle or a original yeti, it is already hard to me to make this deal, and it's only a very simple offer:

YOUR YETI = MY PICKLE + GNG

It doesn't even matters if it's a original or "imported". In this moment I'm choosing numbers -prime numers or fibonacci numbers are more important to me. Yes, TO ME and not to the game stock market (that don't exists).

I'm not a milionare and I don't have many options. Sorry if you (or any other player) don't think it worth it. This is not really my problem :)
  • new yeti = 297 in the game, 3 reserved by TS

beta pickle = many many more (iirc the number was 22k+ players at the end of beta I)
    Posted 11 years ago by ☣ elf ☣ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There's many rare numbered items to be created in this game and I believe the really rich ones could buy more than a yeti... each beta-player got only one mr. pickle and part of this 22k+ players is not even playing anymore, so I guess it's impossible to compare both. Older players from 2010 (who got the original yeti) is even harder to find and there's not 22k of those for sure.

I don't know if you believe a yeti costs more than a dusty stick and we have no idea how many of those are around. All I know is that we can find another smuggler in the right time (maybe he'll offer a new yeti with a new color of hat? anything could happen!), but we'll never play old-beta (and survive a reset!) again.

Please, keep underestimating the mr. pickle. I don't know what else a yeti does (that's why I want one!), but I garantee it's awesome carry a mr. pickle in your bags.
  • There's no guarantee that any pickle available now will be able to drop a GNG.  If you get one from its original owner and they haven't done the verbs to drop a GNG then that works but you have to take their word for it.  And yes, there was a time where pickles dropped a GNG for each new owner, but that changed.

Not trying to get into the debate on values or anything, but clarifying for others to come to the thread who may not know about the GNG/pickle thing.
    Posted 11 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well to say for acreditando I paid 10.ooo.ooo million currents for a new pickle, as I lost my pickle and dearly missed him.so the value is only how great the person buying wants it.The pickle was in remote for sale in tower for 9.999.999 and caught up in a flash.I feel very privelege to have one as I am a old player and would pay to anyone gladly the same amount for a lost also dusty stick which was mine.So opinions people on value is for the beholder of currents and pasion for the item.
    Posted 11 years ago by Jellybelly Baby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for this tip diaveborn! After I read your post, my partner tried to get a GNG from the pickle I'm offering and guess what? GNG APPEARED!

So you may had lost the magic that happens when funpickle drops a GNG, but now I GARANTEE a GNG musicblock inclusive!

That's why I don't care if a few glitches underestimate the funpickle. Those things have a different value for every player, like Jellybelly said :)

So, any really cool Yeti with a great history avaliable? Original or imported? Prime numbers or fibonacci numbers? I'm still accepting offers...