Topic

Master list of affordable furniture sellers - incl. Credit (1k per), Free sub, Base sellers & Custom makers

In no particular order, (shoppers - please rotate who you visit first):

Credit Upgraded:
Arabesque
Diaveborn
~Annie~
Trinity X
Lil Frumious
Gordon Lughsen (also custom)
Aleph Zero
Tradescantia (also custom)
Jiva (also custom)
Sharmy (also custom)
JugglesXP
Muncey Mango (also free sub)
Sara Chimera (Mostly free sub and some credit)
Cleops

Free for anyone and/or Free for Subscriber:
Armi
Pinkie Pinkston (Bulk free sub SDB's for $1600)
Brib Annie (Level 5 - Cheap SDB's)
Lucille Ball (some credit stuff)
drakodood
Grackle (some credit stuff)
Muncey Mango
Sir Cordray (Has the new 8bit stuff)
Sara Chimera (Mostly free sub and some credit)
Artistech (Mostly free sub and some credit)

Base furniture (ready to be upgraded):
Gomi
Elphie Thropp (also does free sub upgrades)
Animoe

Custom (will take requests):
Gordon Lughsen
Tradescantia
IxÆoN
Jiva (must provide base furniture or materials)
Pii
Sharmy
JugglesXP
drakodood (will do the free/freesub upgrades)
Elphie Thropp (will do the free sub upgrades)

If you sell affordable furniture for around the 1k per credit mark or so, make free sub, base (non-upgraded), or offer custom furniture making (pricing at your discretion) please leave a post below and I will be happy to add you to the list. I will rotate the list of names around on a regular basis.

For any furniture sellers please take a minute to also join Zarnia's new Furniture Shops route.

Please also note Hawkwell's very fantastic Tower Furniture Showrooms which you may wish to join if you purchase furniture on a regular basis.

Posted 11 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I'd like to be on this list too. I'm happy to match base price listed above, although I'd like the requester of the item to bring me the parts to make the object. I can credit and sub upgrade. I have a warehouse of spare furniture just sitting on the 8th floor of my tower.
    Posted 11 years ago by jiva Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi Cleops, I'd like to be on this list! I offer 1k/credit upgrades, free sub upgrades, and I am newly introducing a custom-request floor (with a few base pieces on display or the patron may bring their own base item)!
    Posted 11 years ago by Sharmy Knope Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi, I'd like to be added to the list too. I sell free for anyone and free for subscriber furniture. I occasionally sell credit upgraded furniture.
    Posted 11 years ago by Grackle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks guys. I have added everyone above. I'm getting tons of great feedback from customers about how useful this is and they plan to visit everyone as a daily routine.
  • I sell some credit upgraded furniture (most of it has sold out already),
    I am always willing to do free upgrades.
    Posted 11 years ago by drakodood Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I also sell credit upgraded..  custom.. just let me know.  900 per credit + base costs
    Posted 11 years ago by JugglesXP Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you very much for compiling the lisst, Cleops! Making furniture just got much more exciting. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Gomi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bump - updated the list - thanks for all the kind comments:)
  • Hi cleops, could you please add me to the list:)
    Posted 11 years ago by Muncey Mango Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I finally stocked up and would love to be added to the list. I have free for all and free subscriber only upgrades on my stuff. A lot of 8-bit decorations.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sir Cordray Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I finally got my tower and Would love to be added, I put in free for sub furni but also some upgraded items when I have them to sell [always for 1k each cr or cheaper]
    Posted 11 years ago by Sara Chimera Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bump - added some more lovely people:)
  • bump
  • Please add me, Elphie Thropp, to the list, I do base furniture, plus upgrades! I also do custom and sell SDBS as well
    Posted 11 years ago by Elphie Thropp Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bump - added Elphie:)
  • bump
  • There's now a furniture seller route on HRR, if you're on this list you should consider joining :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Montooli Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi, can I be added to the list? I sell free subscriber upgraded furniture, and occasional credit pieces. Thanks.
    Posted 11 years ago by Artistech Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bump - thanks, added you Artistech. I hope you also still have that lovely funeral home in your tower. I should visit again.

Also furniture sellers of any pricing and type please join Zarnia's new Furniture Shop route
  • tks so much so much furniture
    Posted 11 years ago by aaronisproandnotyou Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bump - thanks aaron:)
  • i am so glad i was pointed towards this list - i had a great time window shopping and visiting home streets today and bought a couple of things. now i can't wait to save up my currants for the rest of the stuff i want, and i know who to talk to!
    Posted 11 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for putting this list together!
    Posted 11 years ago by Gordon Lughsen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please note that Pinkies price is now 1650 not 1500.
    Posted 11 years ago by katykicker Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks so much Gordon and Katy:) - bump
  • Great list!  Though several sellers are out of stock! 
    Posted 11 years ago by Bluebunny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • take me off the credit upgraded list! I will only do free for subscriber upgrades and such from now on.
    Posted 11 years ago by drakodood Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Done Drakodood. Thanks for letting me know:)

Thanks Bluebunny:) My store is down for a couple more days due to an eye injury and the amount of time/focus it takes to update the store. When I am selling I can quite easily stock 2-3 times a day and still run out quite quickly. That's why I am so glad to have a list of fantastic people to buy furniture from as it shares the load around when one of us is under the weather.

Thanks again to everyone for all the great feedback you are leaving with my butler and on here. Please remember to try out Zarnia's new Furniture shops route
  • I am going to hospital for a few days from Sunday arvo US time, Monday my time (Aus) so if i'm depleted while away please bare with me, i'll restock ASAP on return :)
    Thanks Annie xx
    Posted 11 years ago by ~Annie~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I can do custom furniture upgrades for 1K. A free cocktail for every customer in my tower cocktail lounge. Come on down!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pii Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks so much Pii:) I have added you to the list.

Wishing you all the best ~Annie~. Let me know if I can help with anything - feeding animals/upkeep. Hope to see you in game soon:)
  • And alllll my money, gone.
    Posted 11 years ago by CataclysmBlack Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bump - poor Cataclysm:(
  • I have reverted my tower back to how it was before the store - end of the world is nigh:(