Topic

yeti for me gassifier and blender 4 u

I really need a yeti! I will give gssifier and blender

Posted 11 years ago by xldranian Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Tell you what, go read up on how to post on the forums, then say please, and we might tell you how to get one... Although it costs WAY more than that.
    Posted 11 years ago by jiva Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Great offer. *cough*
    Posted 11 years ago by NightDraconis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • hmmmm, my price is one bean!
    Posted 11 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • xldranian - yetis cost millions of currants, depending on whether you want a knockoff yeti (worth 3 million currants) or an original beta yeti (worth way, way more). I suggest you start saving up, and post again when you can make a competitive offer.

Also, posts like this should be made in the Marketplace forum
    Posted 11 years ago by Aurora Dellaterra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • or are you looking for a yeti cubimal?
    Posted 11 years ago by glassy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You've only been playing for a day and you already *need* a yeti?  That's hardcore :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Portinari Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Give her a break. A simple explanation would do.

xiadanian, the Yeti dolls are rare items and only a few of them exist. Because they are rare they are worth a lot of currents. Someday, you may be lucky enough to get one but you will have to play a lot longer to afford one.

There are a few more rare items but very few of them are sold as well. You can research the forum for more information about rare items.
    Posted 11 years ago by Ruby Specklebottom Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah. I was mean and snappy. Sorry.
  • Ruby, I definitely agree that info on pricing in circumstances where a person obviously doesn't know that a certain item costs a ton should be done simply and straightforwardly.  However, I know I do personally tend to find myself faced with a lack of patience when people claim they "need" strictly-decorative or toy-based items.
    Posted 11 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Good Deal! Good Deal!
    Posted 11 years ago by ☣ elf ☣ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • haha, has the rube set up a player account?
    Posted 11 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The above two posters get one point of recommendation from me (AKA + 1). 

But goodness...the way the title is written does not seem to imply a lack of understanding at all. I'll refrain from being blunt though as others have done so.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sarabanda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I offer TWO gassifiers and TWO blenders!  
    Posted 11 years ago by WalruZ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Moon on a stick... well a moon, and a stick. Its up to you to get them to bind together.
  • The player making this post is brand new and I would say very young too based on their profile page. Since these are the days of instant gratification her posting was just in keeping with the times. "I want", "I need", "I have to have" are standard now. It shouldn't be that way, but it is. So if there is ever a chance for me to explain that some things can't be gotten so easily then I will, especially to younger people.
  • Three gassifiers, three blenders, and an ACE OF SPADES!!!! You can't miss out on this offer!
    Posted 11 years ago by Sororia Rose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Over the summer, I was informed by a upper middle class child at summer camp five minutes before lunch, "I'm STAAAARVING!"  The third time she said it, I turned to her and said through clenched teeth, ""Hungry' is when your belly feels empty and you know that food is on the way; 'starving' is when your belly feels empty and you have no idea when or from where your next meal might come.  You are not starving, you are hungry."  I'm wondering if that kid signed up for Glitch.

Also, I'll see Sororia Rose's offer and raise you a Sour Patch Kid I found stuck to my shoe, a half-eaten bag of Doritos I found under my car seat and an unpaid parking ticket.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sloppy Ketchup Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's always the "days of instant gratification" to the previous generation. Some day she will complain too. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Auspex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh yeah? I'll one-up Sloppy Ketchup's offer. A FULL, PRISTINE, CLEAN Sour Patch Kid, a FULL bag of Doritos, and a cheap novel about a bunch of girls who have horses, PLUS the tools I mentioned previously. Hey, I'll throw in a watering can, too!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Sororia Rose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Id offer a doughnut, and a signed DVD of Honk Bag: The movie.

You cant beat that.  But if you did, it would go HONK!!
  • Ruby, just because something is keeping with the times doesn't mean I have patience for it, and just because someone is young doesn't mean they're not fully capable of knowing the difference between need and want.  Your attitude is probably more helpful in discussions like this than mine is, though.  This is one of my pet peeves and as such I'm often way more emotional in threads like this than I should be.  (I didn't comment in this thread towards the original poster but I know in the past with stuff like this I have, and probably come across as impatient, snarky, or rude, and you do provide a good reminder to post with less of those things!)
  • I NEED a yeti too! More than xldranian. I have pie charts to prove it. 
    Posted 11 years ago by PixeIs Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sororia Rose, is that a Saddle Club book!  Gimme!
    Posted 11 years ago by Sloppy Ketchup Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Diaveborn, I can understand how you feel about these kinds of posts and congratulate you for holding back this time. I do agree that being young is no excuse for not understanding the difference between want and need and will admit I have lost patience too. But I also know loosing patience sometimes makes it worse, especially when my blood pressure rises which iritates me more.
    I guess I was just a little upset that there was no complete explanation initially given although Aurora Dellaterra did provide a good response. But now that there is a full explanation, I will say I have enjoyed reading the 'offers' being made for a yeti. :)
  • I had a pet peeve, but I forgot to feed it one hot summer - it was late August and I was really into running my lemonade stand out on the sidewalk.  Id make fresh lemonade and sell it for 10 whole cents a glass and sold pitcher after pitcher.  Mom let me use her sugar, and Mrs. Grundle from next door let me gather lemons off her lemon tree.  It was a grand time, Mr. Zarbonik would buy a glass and then pour a bit of what he called his 'secret sauce' from a silver flask he kept in his back pocket.  And all the kids from the neighborhood would buy at least two glasses each, every day.  This went on for weeks and weeks.  I musta' made at least 12 whole dollars.

Anyways, I kept my peeve in the back yard in an old rabbit hutch that I found in the dump and took home in my radio flyer wagon and it died n' stuff.  And it reeked super bad and everyone in the neighborhood could smell it and we had to take the hutch back to the dump and burn it.

Now when I taste lemonade I spit it out because I can smell that dead peeve again.
  • Ruby: :)
  • I lobe you elf 

; )
    Posted 11 years ago by Arietty Subscriber! | Permalink