Topic

Furnituremaking assistance?

So I really want to expand my house and make furniture not only for myself but for friends and to sell at auction. But I'm finding that some of the resources are expensive to get, and I don't have the skills or the skill space (at the moment) to be able to make everything myself. In addition, there are only the three community machine rooms, and in the last couple of days I've depleted the fuel in the woodworking machines of two of them. :|;; It's also a huge pain moving around between the three, especially when I get there and find that they're still out of fuel.

What I'm looking for, I guess, is people who have woodworking machines they're willing to loan the use of, with or without my farming the ingredients for fuel cells. I'm perfectly willing to do that. Otherwise I've got stuff available I could trade as payment, namely crops, but I'm also willing to just run around and farm resources.

Alternatively, I guess I could just farm resources and sell them all and buy furniture and wall segments and stuff from other people, but in that case why did I learn all these skills? XD Surely other people have similar problems to this, considering how complicated furnituremaking seems to be in terms of skills.

Posted 11 years ago by somnomania Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I'll let you use the woodworkers ^_^ they're public on my street! :D 
    Posted 11 years ago by NightDraconis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My tower has all the machines, as well as SDBs selling the things you need to make fuel. Feel free to come visit!
    Posted 11 years ago by adventure kitty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, my advice is to find friends to help with these tasks. Also, set a TP point to the area which has a resource you need frequently. I set mine to help with snails. Then I go harvest "whatever else" like crazy one day when I'm on. The next day I use friend's machines to craft additional resources. I craft furniture as I can.

I have cherries, gas, and metal. You are welcome to gather as needed. Or hop onto the resource route forum and website and find what you need that way.
    Posted 11 years ago by Holly Waterfall Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks all! I'm definitely checking out the two streets, and the resource routes. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by somnomania Subscriber! | Permalink