Topic

Looking for a cactus chair. Offering complete Wooly Glove artifact or complete Magical Pendant, more items or currants as negotiated.

That is all. :)

Posted 11 years ago by JW Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• IM or mail a message and let me know what you need. Lots of rare items and currants can go in the mix.
  • You may need to trade something of HUGE worth like a dusty stick, and if that plus more artifacts, im interested, (see my tower).
    Posted 11 years ago by we are durza Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for at least replying. 
    The most I have seen a cactus chair go for is 2.5 million, but I know I do not see all transactions that take place in game. I certainly feel the chair is not in the same league as the Dusty Stick (was selling at 5-10 million when I sold mine).
    One of my earlier attempts lists some of the items I have available in addition to currants. Here is what I offered a few people in mail when I found they had a chair: a million currants, an antique spigot, an old tree poison antidote and a rube cubimal.

I will add a rook cubi and one of the complete artifacts to this offer.

Looking for an equitable trade with a collector who needs some items I have.
  • Still offering a million currants, an antique spigot, an old tree poison antidote, a rube cubimal, a rook cubimal, and one of the complete artifacts listed in the title.

Also have a retired Ro0k's Nest Sidetable, spoiled strawberry seeds, Friedrich doll, Glitchmas crackers, Winter Winding Party Pack Taster...

Please let me know if we can negotiate a deal.