Topic

Possibly One of the new Rarest Items?

So I stumbled across this the other day, figured I would share it and see if anyone was interested:

Old Grade AA Earth Block - Now Retired/Converted

Basically, the Grade AA Earth Block works in the exact same way as the new Urth Block, all texts, all functions, everything are the same. Except, for as you can see, it still shows as 'Grade AA Earth Block' in the description field shown in the photo above. 

The only reason I say this could now be one of the most rarest items is, I have never seen anyone post this for sale. It's been like 6-12 months since the change has occurred, and I would imagine that by now, the majority of the Glitch community has sold or used these retired kind. 

------

I am currently accepting bids for one (1) block. (not all ten like the pictures shows), just 1 of these retired Grade AA Earth Blocks. 

-----

Bidding starts at 100k. 

Posted 11 years ago by Hoodjack Saken Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Damn, these things are fragile. My inventory was just cut from 10 to 3 cause I picked them up in the wrong order and now 7 were just converted to 'Urth Blocks' :(
  • yes  as  soon as you pick them  up  they  turn :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Pinkie Pinkston Subscriber! | Permalink
  • you can pick them up and put them down and everything, that won't change them. 

However, if you have some of the new ones in your inventory and the stack is not full, when you pick up the old ones, if they move to fill the stack then they change.

Essentially, who ever wins the auction needs to ensure they do not have any new 'Urth' blocks in their inventory or else their new winnings will automatically convert. 

--another reason why they are likely to be very rare ya know?
  • Very interesting.
    Posted 11 years ago by Melting Sky Subscriber! | Permalink
    Posted 11 years ago by Gordon Lughsen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh compared to that, I am broke. Best wishes!
    Posted 11 years ago by Sad Pollen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Soooo, can I buy it from you now?
    Posted 11 years ago by Gordon Lughsen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 100k for one
    Posted 11 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 250k for one
    Posted 11 years ago by Captain Daisy Subscriber! | Permalink