Topic

[FOUND] Firebog fishbowl?

I've been looking for a firebog fishbowl forever, but they don't seem to be available any more as an upgrade to the tabletop decoration.  Does anyone have one they're willing to sell me, or is anyone willing to trade?

I have 3 beads of caiyotite necklace that I'm willing to trade, as well as cubimals (piggy, chick, butterfly, and frog, as well as rarer cubimals from series 1 that I'm willing to negotiate on.)  I also have a wood tree bean, several musicboxes, and four crabpod headphones, as well as emblems from every giant but humbaba.

Posted 11 years ago by Bio the Dragon Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Now, why would they remove that?! That little fishbowl is one of the best items! I hope you can find one soon. Or to TS: Please bring back the fishbowl!
    Posted 11 years ago by Sadie the Goat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love my little fish bowl....why have they removed it?
    Posted 11 years ago by Talia True Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just asked in-game; it's being looked into.
    Posted 11 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you diaveborn for asking about it! I sure hope it's a bug, and was not meant to be removed.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sadie the Goat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I hope this comes back. I've made some for other people but never kept one for myself.
    Posted 11 years ago by MaryLiLamb Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It was unintentionally removed, and will be returning before too long. Day or two, maybe.
    Posted 11 years ago by Zany Serendipity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for clarifying, Zany!!
    I also have made and sold many but have left off making them for my decorating purposes.
    Fish!
    Posted 11 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have 2 for sale in my shop!
    Posted 11 years ago by Periwinkle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Firebog fishbowl is back :) I'd also like to see the return of the Panda Bowl, sold one not realizing it was no more :(
    Posted 11 years ago by welshcorgi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yy6yuuu u
    Posted 11 years ago by Pii Subscriber! | Permalink