Topic

Giving..

I have these.. and will give them to you.. just tell my why you would like to have the item in question.  I will mail it to the first Glitch that it seems to be meaningful for.  Please pardon the hanging participle.. no wait!  I never got one of those.. LOL

1 Pysanka Egg
1 Golden Egg
1 Senor Funpickle - Given
1 Dusty Stick - Given and on the move!

Posted 11 years ago by Princess Fi Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Well, considering Glitch is has reached its end, items don't really matter to me as much as they have in the past (oh how fun it was ^^). Although I probably shouldn't be saying this on a giveaway thread, I just want to say that I won't be too bummed out if I never get anything. You are kind enough to give away anything at all to be honest :D. But seriously, it is sad enough to see Glitch go. I joined around two months ago with my good friend and I hoped to complete feats and obtain badges together. It's just sad to see this all go down and there's nothing to stop it. If I got something, I would send it to my friend who moved far away a month ago yet we still play Glitch together—we still had a hobby in common together. Thanks for even offering such a gesture ;D. Glitch really is an awesome game *sigh*
    Posted 11 years ago by XKaeX Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would love the Funpickle or would take the Dusty Stick...

I've been playing Glitch for over a year now, having joined last fall only a short time after The Great Reset. During that time, I've made friends, hoarded items, and made it a mission to get as close to 100% completion as possible. I explored every region as soon as it was available to me, saved up currants for rare items, and worked hard grinding away at badges.

Now with Glitch closing I'm devastated that I won't be able to accomplish my goal and finish all the badges, but I still hope to at least hold, if not own, all of the items in the game. I've spent all my saved-up currants on beads so i could complete at least one necklace and it would really make my Glitch experience a better one if I could play with a pickle for even just a few moments.
    Posted 11 years ago by beBlueberry Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would love to play with a Dusty Stick. It is my favorite item in the game and I've never had anything rare of my own. Even just to play, and then I would return for you to give to someone else :) 
    Posted 11 years ago by Kurtie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My friend helped me get the Funpickle and I really want to give her a dusty stick... so I am asking for it to give it away to the Glitch who most helped make the game awesome for me.
    Posted 11 years ago by The Docta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • AFTER Kurtie got a chance to play with it of course!
  • I'd love to get a Dusty Stick
    To sweep my house really quick
    I'd sweep my tower too, oh well
    There's not much now left to sell
    And soon it all will disappear
    As we all know, the end is near
    But now, I still want some kick
    With the famous Dusty Stick !

(Just in case... English is not my 1st language. Or 2nd, for that matter. So sorry for the poor rhymes lol!)
    Posted 11 years ago by Bobytko Subscriber! | Permalink
  • omgiants, the last dodo wins (in my opinion)

I think it is sweet to share.
    Posted 11 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Docta, I hope Kurtie will.. In the true spirit of Glitch :-)
  • :-)
  • Great poem Last Dodo!
  • I should elaborate--I think you all win!  I don't want anyone to be left out!  I had some rares taken a ways back and a friend sent me twenty times more rares.  I played with them all and it was wonderful.  I returned them because it was just the funnest thing to see them and push all their buttons, so to speak and I didn't need to keep them forever anyway.  I wish they'd hand out all the rares  before the end, for fun.
    Posted 11 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Me too Minkey.. It's the last best value these "artifacts" have.. just to give others the fun. :-)
  • Do you still have the Pysanka? I'd love to complete the set before the end. I also know others who I can share it with to help them complete. Thank you, Sol

Ah, never mind. I just learned that you lose your eggs when you get the trophy.

UPDATE: I got a Pysanka! Thanks to Ruby Specklebottom! So super cool. I;m going to keep the eggs and forgo the trophy.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sol Hawk Subscriber! | Permalink