Topic

Did you miss out? Selling SB-1

edit December 6th: Sold the T1 last night, and there seems to be tons of GNGs at reasonable prices in people's towers, so nobody really needs mine.
So the SB-1 is what's left for sale! Let me know if you want it, I'll be on every day until the close.

--------------------------------

So I heard only participants in the recentest feat got these as a prize!
That sounds pretty sad for everyone else who didn't want to or couldn't.

I don't have any particular attachment to these boxes, I was never terribly interested in getting them, and I probably don't want them as much as some other people do.

I'll be taking the next few days to accept requests to HEAR or HOLD these items. I will be finalizing the sale on Sunday mid or late afternoon assuming someone wants to buy it and is available then. If you want to try to hold it, catch me while I'm on or send me a MAIL message (not a butler message but actual mail so I can see it from the website) to discuss timing.

No conditions for hearing it, just come to me and ask.
To hold it, there is a condition. I don't know you all, so I don't know if you'll just run off with it. For this reason, I request that to hold these items we do a trade in which you "let me hold" one of your rares while you hold mine. Then, when you're happy and satisfied, we switch right back :)
Items I will accept as collateral:
-Any artifact that takes more than two pieces to put together
-Any of the beaded necklaces
-A GNG if you want to hold one of the other boxes
-A Rook cubimal
-A defective chick cubimal
-Anything more rare than these will also be acceptable, but if you have those you probably have one of these too! ;)

Now, on to the bidding!
For those of you who want to not just hold, but have these lovely items, I will accept offers in currants, beaded necklaces, and artifacts (excluding Spork, Necklace, Nose because I have those).
I seem to be the first selling these so I'm not sure how high it might get. For this reason, please do not bid unless you are willing to wait until some time Sunday Nov. 25th to finalize the purchase!
You can bid any time between now and then, but you will not get it until then and I need all bidders to accept that as a fact, please.
Also, if you want to make an offer please make it in some form of saveable writing, such as here or a note or a mail message (not butler-mail) because I will forget who said what, otherwise. I just need to be able to put a name to the amount and have it saved somewhere :)

Posted 11 years ago by Biohazard Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Welp.....It's Sunday.

Nobody?

Alright......
    Well you can let me know if you still want to hear them or hold them but it looks like nobody who wants one doesn't already have one. That's probably a good thing, right? :)
  • You still around, Bio? I'd love to buy a SB-1!
    Posted 11 years ago by Squiggle-Squee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh goodness a reply!
    Yes, good thing I was checking my recent discussions!

You're not in game right now and neither am I, but I'll send you a mail.