Topic

Free stuff!

Hi I'm gonna be leaving some stuff out in my yard for people to take if they'd like, don't really need to leave return stuff, but you can leave some kinda silly note there in return if you'd like. It would be mostly food and bit of building material or some Herbs and other miscellaneous stuff.

I do have a few beads from feats that I'd like to see if anyone could use to create necklaces and stuff though. I thought I'd like to post and ask first before just leaving them, because maybe someone really wants to finish a necklace or something and figured that way they will get them more directly.

There are:
 3 nyanite beads
2 gnipperite beads
1 zille Icon
Tokens from all of the gods

If you want any of these items you can send me a message or reply to this post or whatever saying what you'd like and I'd be happy to drop by your street and leave them there with your butler for you, or if you want to make other arrangements I'm sure I could do something else too.

If anyone has a rainbow sign post I wold love one of those and be willing to give something in return, don't know what you'd want. I don't even know how you get those, but I like rainbows, so yeah, that's probably about the only thing I'm really needing at the moment.

Posted 11 years ago by Sparklepunk Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I have a gnipperite necklace and some beads and was really hoping to get up to 5 necklaces...I'd love any donations ;)
    Posted 11 years ago by Pickle Bob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I can give you the gnipperite beads I have then cool. :)
  • Also I was told that snocones sometimes melt if they're left on the ground, so if anyone wants snocones I'll send the ones I have to their butler I guess.
  • I'm missing 2 nyanite beads to complete necklace so any help would be appreciated! :)
    Edit: what is rainbow signpost? Do you have link of that item?
    Posted 11 years ago by ☆Spark☆ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just those signs poles everyone seems to have in their yard that are on a rainbow stick. I never got around to learning the wood making stuff, so I have no idea how hard or easy it is to make one, but I know I didn't see one for auction when I was looking. It's not a big deal exactly, just thinking, well if I wanted to have something I guess that would be it, cuz I LUV rainbows! hah :)
    and I'm quite willing to pay or trade if I have enough etc.

Here's a snap, it's partially covered by the piggies,
    www.glitch.com/snaps/PHFVDK...
  • Oh and I'll come give you those beads now too. :)
  • Awesome! ty!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pickle Bob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i can make u a rainbow signpost no problem. I'll leave it with ur butler x
    Posted 11 years ago by Talia True Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please give me the zille icon:) Zille is my favourite Giant.
    Thanks!
    Posted 11 years ago by Koma2001 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks all for the signposts everyone! My place is all rainbowy now! :D

I'm still gonna be putting some random stuff in my yard for people and if anyone else is interested in giving me anything (not that it's expected as I said) I am wanting to make a big pile of rainbow juice to use at the end days, cuz I LUV rainbows. :) Any little bit of help with that would be appreciated. :)

I will stop by you're place Koma2001 and give you the Zille icon and probably some extra tokens too. :)
  • Do you have any beads left? I'm not sure what ones I need, and I figured I'd hop in game tomorrow and check once I knew you did still have some or not.

Thank you for being so kind and offering stuff people might need. Glad you got lots of rainbow signposts! :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Kaepora Subscriber! | Permalink
  • No unfortunately all the beads went quickly. Wish I could help you.
  • That's ok. I figured they would. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Kaepora Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think I'm just gonna start leaving my tokens out in the yard now too, since I've given enough people time to ask for them if they really wanted them. I'm moving stuff out there kinda slowly too, so there's still other junk out there too. hah
  • I'd love a icon, since I'm trying to get all of them before Glitch (shudder shudder)...ends, and I only have a Humbaba. Maybe? :)
    Posted 11 years ago by smileyface Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The icon I had is gone unfortunately, I have some tokens if that helps towards an icon though if you want, I've got a couple where there's three or so in the set, if that could help towards getting an icon maybe.