Topic

Looking to buy and/or trade Series 1 and 2 cubies COMPLETE

Need Series 1: NONE
Contact me if you need  Series 1:  Rook (1), Smuggler (1), Uncle Friendly (1)

Need Series 2: NONE
Contact me if you need Series 2: Tool Vendor (2), Trisor (1)

I got my badges, but still have these extra rates if you need 'em.

Thanks!

ETA Gwendolyn cubi to the list of ones I can trade. Also, I have Emblems and some extra icons, if you'd prefer those to cubis.

ETA Thanks Eleanor! I purchased the Yeti and Magic Rock. By the time I got there, Dust Bunny and Garden Goods Vendor were gone.

ETA: Thanks for all the cubies Althea!

ETA: Thank you Voluptua Sneezelips for coming to my rescue with an extra cubie when the one I dropped got bugged. Warning: if you drop a cubie, you may not be able to pick it back up again. :>(

ETA: Thanks Leites for trading with me for the Rube--how perfect is that? Good Deal, good deal!

Posted 11 years ago by Axa Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Do you have Hell's Bartender?  I'd just want to hold it to get the Series 2 trophy. I think I have most of the others that you need.
    Posted 11 years ago by Althea Adventurer Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have all of these except Rube (including the Hell's Bartener for Althea) I don't need cubis in trade but I do NEED tons of Essence of Yellow Crumb or Rainbo Sno Cones, and Extremely Hallowed Shrine Powder. Make me an offer! 

(I won't be on until around 6pm EST today)
    Posted 11 years ago by Addi Bee~♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Althea, I have Hells bartender and you're welcome to hold it--what do you want for the ones you have?

@Addi Bee. Sorry, I don't have tons of that stuff you need.
  • Hey, don't know if you knew this, but yours is the 30000th post on the forums
    Gratz Axa!
    Posted 11 years ago by Emblemofrook Subscriber! | Permalink
  • How do you know that? LOL
    Posted 11 years ago by Pickle Bob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would trade a rube for uncle friendly + gwen . ..
    Posted 11 years ago by Leites Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've found a pile of duplicate rares and put them in my tower to sell at lower than market prices, and I'll take offers.

Included are Dust Bunny, Magic Rock, Yeti, and Garden Goods Vendor.
    Posted 11 years ago by Eleanor Rigby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Goodbye Glitch: Somehow I think the forums have seen far more than 30,000 posts--and anyhow, how would you know that? ;>)
  • @ Leites --I will trade you Uncle Friendly and Gwendolyn for Rube. Let me know when you will be in game. Thanks!
  • Oh you never know what sort of offer I would adhere to. Message me in game and let me know any creative offers.
    Posted 11 years ago by Addi Bee~♥ Subscriber! | Permalink