Topic

[CLOSED] 250k

You know what I have.  You know you want it.  Shoot me an IM in game if you're up for the trade.

Posted 12 years ago by Vicereine Linnæa Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• A trade for.... USD?
    Posted 12 years ago by Bashere Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Euros, obviously.
    Posted 12 years ago by CrashTestPilot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What is it? I really want to know.
    Posted 12 years ago by cynder Subscriber! | Permalink
  • House?
    Posted 12 years ago by Megan64 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Probably a pickle...
    Posted 12 years ago by Casombra Amberrose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • A pickle or a box...
    Posted 12 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Damn I have a pickle. But wtf would I do with 250k
    Posted 12 years ago by cynder Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Señor Funpickle is not worth 250K (see here, for example). I can't imagine what is.
    Posted 12 years ago by Becky Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got your no no.
    Posted 12 years ago by Eye Wonder Subscriber! | Permalink
  • A Cottage?
    Posted 12 years ago by Babaloogow Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Icon of Zille?
    All cubimals?
    31250 chunks of sparkly?
    Posted 12 years ago by Electric Wizard Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeti.
    Posted 12 years ago by larky lion Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sold. Thanks.
  • 250K is simply a few days of heavy grinding.  The beta pickle, however, is irreplaceable.

Why people can not figure that out is baffling.
    Posted 12 years ago by Parrow Gnolle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Even more: What do you do in this game with 250k?

There's nothing really worthwile to spend money on.
    Posted 12 years ago by Louis Louisson Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's my pickle in a box!
    Posted 12 years ago by shipwreck Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Louis Louisson wrote: There's nothing really worthwile to spend money on.

I beg to differ.  Someone just spent 250k about 7 hours ago on something I hope was worthwhile.
    Posted 12 years ago by Warrender Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Throwing huge parties are costly from what I've heard. Especially if one chooses to use a party pack. There's 25k right there. And if one chooses to do a party hop and buy multiple party packs? There's all the food and drinks to make as well. And then prize bags if you wish... etc.

Some people like to help friends acquire housing or tools or whatever. Some people just like to craft a lot but not spend the time gathering the resources. Or trying to fill out that cubimal collection... 5k a pop with only a chance of getting the cubimal you want/need.

There's a lot of stuff currants can be spent on, depending on your mode of play. Granted, I think most high-currant spending involves spending them on others, but certainly not all.
    Posted 12 years ago by Little Miss Giggles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wait, what exactly was "sold" here?  Currency?  If I sold currency (clear violation of TOS), I would not announce it on the official forums.  So I will give the OP the benefit of the doubt until I understand what is being sold here...

"Except as expressly permitted through the Service, you agree that you cannot sell or otherwise transfer any of the Credits, Currants or Items, or any other content or information included in the Service to any user or other third party, including on Internet auction sites (e.g., eBay) or in return for anything of value (including "real" money) or otherwise."
    Posted 12 years ago by Friend Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 250k goes fast when you're dumping it into shrines, buying lower level people houses, and prepping for street projects.
  • Did you sell 250k to someone?  In exchange for what?  Really giving you the benefit of the doubt here...
    Posted 12 years ago by Friend Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It was likely 250k currants for some game item, as the primary post suggests that the undisclosed item was what was owned and up for grabs.

At any rate, it's not anyone's business but hers and her buyer's, and I'm sure if devs were concerned, they'd look into it after seeing the thread; they are very good about reading all the shenanigans around these here forums.
    Posted 12 years ago by Little Miss Giggles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wow, super cryptic. It's true that selling currants for RL money is against the ToS, but I'm guessing that Linnea was just naming his price for an awesome item. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Blanky Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Linnaea's a guy? 
    Posted 12 years ago by Rook Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yes afaik Rook
    Posted 12 years ago by Lara Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I did nothing to break the ToS.  I'm not into RL money for digital things, and vice versa.