Topic

Have you had your Glitch Intervention yet?

(shuffles feet)

(hangs head down)

imgur.com/5rPDo

Context - this guy is my absolute best friend.  I got his back, he got mine -  more like a brother.  I have partied with him all over the world and he never says enough is enough.  So, tomorrow consider dmnddgs intervened.  He is still a big fat jelaous looser though.

Posted 12 years ago by dmnddgs Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• i chuckled, at the rate im going i will prob get something similar in the future, but nothing yet!
    Posted 12 years ago by Akuno Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My RL friend/college roommate TRIED to do an Intervention on my addiction to cubimals.... it was mostly her telling me though that I should stop wasting my time because "you know they're just going to release another one after you've collected them all! You're going to be so upset!".

I showed her though. I collected them all and I feel fiiiiine :D
    (though... I do feel saddened and slightly empty at collecting them all ;_; want moar)

Though she also does what your friend did and frequently tells me that I spend too much time on Glitch, lol. I usually either ignore it or I point out that she spends way too much time sleeping, so she usually just drops it xD Yay for friends, haha.
    Posted 12 years ago by Nea Subscriber! | Permalink