Topic

The Last Post Thread

The aim of the game is to have the last post. Simple/pointless, really. 

I'm currently winning. :P

Posted 12 years ago by Rammi Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41
  • Thanks, Dahlia. I'm glad too.

After all we went through these days, I realized that I'm enjoying a lot hanging here.
    Posted 12 years ago by Ximenez Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah...[smiling fondly]...me too!
    Posted 12 years ago by Dahlia DreadNaught Subscriber! | Permalink
  • (poof, sparkle, click, bike horn, whale mating call)....

Uuuugh... What the frizzle frazzle happened?

(sees a bottle of hooch, takes a big swig)

And what is in this generic bag that misteripusly traveled with me through the space mind continuocity???

And why am I speaking so fiddily duddily?
    Posted 12 years ago by Quinton Falkner Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OMGiants, Quinton! [jumps up and gives Quinton a Hug and a Kiss]

Where have you been?! You've missed sooooo much...and, why are you talking like that? Oh, mind the bodies [nodding to Pascale and wuilyl]...they're....umm, asleep...yeah, that's it.
  • Glad you're back, Quinton!

We were ready for another round of hooch, and just needed an excuse...

But please, before we start to knock ourselves out again, tell us about your adventures! (Or adventuricious explorandering!)
  • Yep! [passes Hooch to Quinton, starts up the frying pan again] What Ximenez said!
  • *hiccup*

Well. I picked up a TP script in Friend Zone and was whisked away to Pitchen Lilliput. Only, *hiccup* I was one of the tiny, shrunken Glitch. It was fine at first but then GIANT glitches arrived for Glitchmas and New Year's parties and I had to hide in one of the cottages. I remember packing a bag of essentials to make my getaway and planned to hitch a ride on one of the cubimals that were beig raced. As soon as a Yeti cubimal scurried by the cottage, I quickly jumped on and it took me 5.17 planks toward the exit sign. Being so tiny, it took an additional 27 cubimal rides in order to get me close enough to escape. *hiccup*

I'm all outta hooch. So. What did I miss?
  • What a story, Quinton! I enjoyed the most that part about the Yeti cubimal.

You didn't miss a lot. Things were slow. We had some visitors, but Dahlia disposed of them quickly. We also enjoyed some -- how to put it -- chemical excesses and their respective hangovers. Dahlia's restoring cooking habilities are something special, for which I'm really thankful.

If it looks like Dahlia was the main force here, it's because she was.

Oh, and we still haven't got to The Last Post, but that seems less and less important as time flies by.
  • Jinkies! Twenty-seven cubimal rides??!! [shakes head in amazement, sliding Hearty Omelette out of pan onto plate, passing it to Quinton] Coffee'll be ready in a sec'...sounds like you need it!
    And, yeah, maybe I did have a lot to do with that [indicates wuilyl and Pascale with a slight nod in their direction], but someglitchen had to do something...Xim' was busy throwing up and I didn't know where you were...
  • Well I should really do something about this mess. *starts digging* Thanks for the omelette. *digs some more*
  • Well, seeing that you both have everything under control...

[Prepares himself for another nap.]
  • Here, Xim'...I always carry an extra Yeti blanket around with me...[lays Yeti down for Xim' to nap on]
    Oy! Quinton!...you shouldn't be doin' that...[removes shovel gently from Quinton and starts to dig hole for sick-up]...coffee's ready, if you'd like? Sit, sip, rest....I'll finish up here, then we'll see what we should be up to next...
  • Wait... Dahlia. What did you put in my drink?

(Are we repeating storylines already???)

*passes out completely
    *... But not before nabbing the Yeti blanket from Xim who he suspects is also under the influence of Dahlia's secret somnia solution.

(I think Quinton is buying time because he's so busy)

(Third Person??? Who the hell is this narrating in my head?)

(uh...)
  • [Groans. Snores. Manages to post even fast asleep.]
  • I feel ill
    Posted 12 years ago by Frandroid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *wishes he could make door gag about Franthrax, but has painted himself in sort of a corner by being asleep. Oh well, maybe next time.
  • I have a ball gag, if anyone's interested?
  • [Babbles, half asleep.]

Ball gag! I knew I had it wrong! You don't want to know what they gave me when I asked for a gall bag.

[Looks up "door gag" in the Concise Oxford Imagination Dictionary. Feels better after learning about it.]
  • [Oh, and suddenly wonders why he changed his usual *asterisks* for these strange square brackets Dahlia brought with her.]
  • [because Dahlia gave him Scriptwriting Potion...hee, hee, hee!]
  • *revives*

Trade you a ball gag for a mall badge?

*there's that third person voice again!!! Dahlia has it too!*

*refuses to use brackets, reference tomes (no matter how concise) or any liquids from Dahlia for that matter. Because frankly, (is that the name of the third person narrator?) Quinton's tired of falling asleep.
  • no.
    Posted 12 years ago by natsumi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Fine, then, Quinton...but, could you at least cover Xim' up with the Yeti rug? And, honestly, don't you think I would have put something in your drink that made you as somnambulant as wuilyl and Pascale if I really wanted you to sleep? I mean, really...[sips at her coffee]...wouldn't I be asleep too...if I [blinks heavily] was putting stuff in the cof...[heads drops onto chest]...fee?
    [falls asleep]
  • [Getting used to sleep and talk at the same time.]

Thanks for the rug.

This is getting weirder and wedrier and dweirre and rwieerd...
  • ~ Are we all in the same dream? ~
    * starts looking for guide *
  • [Has an epiphany. (Or a sleep-iphany. Whatever.)

We all are in a giant dream, a world-class dream called Ur, which itself is layed upon a cluster of discrete world-holders (dream-holders?) called "servers" (or maybe "survers"?). We cross the boundaries between servers without noticing them, except maybe sometimes, when we go from one street to the next.

Those world-holders themselves are part of an even bigger dream. Some of the inhabitants of that bigger dream are the ones dreaming of Ur...

So the answer is: In the end yes, we are all in the same dream, but there are different magnitudes of it.]

What? What did you just say?
  • Sorry, passed out in the corner here. Missed all the super philosophical talk about dreams ans Glitches and IS THIS REAL LIFE?!
    Posted 12 years ago by Rammi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • But Rammi, who said something about REAL LIFE? Much less all capitals...
  • Zzzzzzz..........................................snorfle................................zzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzz........................
  • I'VE GOT IT! *evil laugh* *coughcough*
    Posted 12 years ago by Megha Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'VE GOT IT! *evil laugh* *coughcough*
    Posted 12 years ago by Megha Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, no! Megha just forked our dream! Or reality, or whatever this is!

That or I've got to go to the ophtalmologist.

[Tries harder to dive deeper into sleep.]
  • [turns over and pulls Yeti rug up to her chin]......ZZZZzzzzzzzz.........zzzzzzz.......zzzzzzzz......
  • Wake me up when there's a winner.
  • [Pulls the other side of the Yeti rug to his chin.]

Don't worry, Quinton. Sleep well.

[Keeps snoring.]
  • *opens light-filled doorway cautiously and pokes head in*

Humpf! Nothing here but a bunch of sleeping Glitches. I was hoping for a Party!

*quietly steps back out and clicks door closed behind her*
    Posted 12 years ago by Poppy Fields Subscriber! | Permalink
  • (PS: I read through this entire forum post, and honestly, I hope nobody "wins". You guys are funny! Thanks for the many giggles!)
    Posted 12 years ago by Poppy Fields Subscriber! | Permalink
  • [Thinks Poppy Fields is a really kind person. Wants to thank her for her PS. But...]

DID YOU HAVE TO WAKE US UP TO SAY THIS???
  • [groggily] I know, right?...by the way, Xim'...those were not pillows!
  • OMGiants! I'm so running out of here!
  • HEY! Are you the singing bush

*Now we'll never find our way to El Guapo's*
  • See what you did? Now I need a hat like those! SugarQB, where are you when we need you????
  • *poof*

no longer a barnacle, mr d yells 'EXPELLIANUS' while flicking his wand at Ximenez.

(it's a curse that causes short term explosive diarrhea. enjoy.)
    Posted 12 years ago by Mr. Dawgg Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well, I'm glad it's called "short term". Four hours and fifty five minutes later, I'm just starting to recover.

By the way, I'm sorry it just happened that I turned around when you started to say 'EXPE...' I didn't expect you to stay just behind me. My heart was full of sorrow when I heard you screaming "My kingdom for a shower!" while you ran away. I certainly hope you were able to give your kingdom away soon enough.
  • [roflcopter...tears of laughter streaming down face] Oh! [gasps for breath]..Xim'! Ha! Hahahaha, hahahaha! [wipes tear with finger, gasping for air] [moar roflcopter]

Ha.....ha....whew! Well played, Xim', well played!!! Ahhhh...ha. Ha! Hahahaha!!!! [commences further roflcopter-ing]
  • (while running away rethinks his expellianus strategy to be only used on those who are wearing pants... )

once in a place of solitude, cleans up, and begins the task of finding a clean shirt. no spares in his bag of holding. (though mental note, not a bad thing to keep in there)
    Posted 12 years ago by Mr. Dawgg Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Dahlia: But it wasn't fun, I tell you! On the other hand... may I borrow that "roflcopter" of yours? I mean the word - I love it!

@Mr Dawgg: I'm glad you're planning to act more carefully in the future. Please take into account that I'm not going to wear pants anytime soon.
  • Finally someone opens the door again! Though I'm still wondering why he ran away so quickly.
    Posted 12 years ago by Jodeik Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's a scary door, I guess.
  • Nothing to do with the smell, I'm sure!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41