Topic

EDIT!!!!-I have NOT had enough

It must be rehashed.

Posted 12 years ago by Gadzooks Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15
  • This is the 601st post!
    Posted 12 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • CHANGE. OMG CHANGE. Too much change and not the way I would have done it and why was I not consulted and I don't like it and I don't understand it and no, I haven't even tried it because I got ripped off and stolen from and cheated and now I have to quit Glitch for ever and ever.

*flail*

Oh, and I LOBE YOU GUYS and TS is the bestest evar and I must make swoony eyes at Stoot and glomptacklehug him.

With ponies.
    Posted 12 years ago by Pascale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, and I suppose I can not even FLOUNCE anymore without buying a CARD to let me do so!
    Posted 12 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OOOHHHH A flounce card would be the coolest!!!  me wants in game!!
  • I'm Card!
    Posted 12 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • reads all coments then walks away silently....ooops did i say that aloud?
    Posted 12 years ago by Anime_panda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yay 13 pages!!  this is the best thread evah
  • I don't want to earn upgrades! I don't want to have to make choices! Glitch is too much like REAL LIFE! SOMEONE PLAY THE GAME FOR ME, IT'S TOO ANNOYING, GRR.
    Posted 12 years ago by Laerwen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I support freedom of speech as long as it favors my point of view. MOAR PUDDING IS GOOD!
    Posted 12 years ago by natsumi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Free housing and free furniture cost too much
  • The sloths scare me.  Now where am I supposed to get my snails?  This is not fair - the game favors sloth lovers.  They should have asked us if anyone was afraid of heavy metal sloths.
  • oh, whew, I thought I was the only one...
    Duuuude, the sloth looks like a guy I dated. Why is TS torturing me with memories of a bad relationship? *paranoid whispering* Should I change my name?
    Posted 12 years ago by Ooola Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I QUIT! watch me!!!! *kablooie*
  • You know, I am truly disappointed in the lack of drama in this thread.

Where is the arm flailing? The rage-quitting? The CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT ranting? Where is the sobbing, the sad-personal-story-telling, the pendulum-swinging from LOBE to H8?

Don't you know someone on the internet—nay, someone on this forum—is wrong???
  • @Kookaburra, I have a sloth bed. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Rook Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Pascale - you are so very, very wrong.  Didn't you read the pop-up page when you entered your new house that tells you that I AM ALWAYS RIGHT and anything you think is utter drivel.  (I was going to say udder drivel because it is funnier but then Gadzooks would fail to understand the pun and start complaining). 

Yes, they still say the game is BETA but WHY IS IT ALWAYS CHANGING?

And WalrusZ gets a special shout put here for his post in a different thread:
    "Hey!  There's no more free stuff!! I'm taking my business elsewhere!!!"
  • WTF  I never complain, EVAR.  about anything!  How dare you say I complain.  I mean really.
    Its soooo not fair that you say I'm a complainer!  And how dare you insinuate i don't understand puns.  I would have totally known you were talking about cows drippy teats.  *flounce/pout*
    and PS, the new houses are annoying.  People building and stuff and new reasons to play this absurd game.  Who wants to play, anyways?  we should be doing something much more productive.  Like quitting the game and posting numerous threads about said quitting and why we are quitting and how everyone should quit with us and we want our money back and why are they changing stuff and where are my boxes of crap that I hoarded and how am I supposed to play/quit in an enviroment that is sooo hostile? 

Oh and someone changed/edited my post 7 pages back and 3 posts down and i dont appreciate it!  I think Im gonna sue for libel.  Or maybe moar credits so I can buy moar stuff for my house when I'm done quitting.
    And finally...the F-word:
    *FLAIL*
  • [posted edited by staff because it was so very lame]
  • Bulletin: I have not had enough.

(tl;dr: MOAR)
  • Kookaburra said:  [posted edited by staff because it was so very FINGERWAGGIN' lame]

FYP
  • there is no free pudding in this game. I protest by quitting.
  • What?!?!No pudding?!?! Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Maxy Cat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The depletion or creation of resources on a home street creates a noise that scares the bejeezuz outta me.  Very mean.
  • @Gadzooks I can see how that is totally NOT a complaint.
  • this is beta. you aren't allowed to ask for anything, or make any suggestions. or report bugs. in fact, no talking.
    Posted 12 years ago by bored no more Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am still quitting...........
    Watch me as I keep on quitting.....
    I am the energizer bunny of quitting.....

ETA: meep
  • natsumi - I still see you.  QUIT would you?  HA!  You can say you are quitting but you will never be able to!  Something like the Hotel California - you can check out but you can never leave.

ETA:  meep, meep, meep
  • You are all stupid and fantarded and this game sucks for not meeting my preconceived notions ande i stopped playing months ago but still come on the forums to remind you how wrong and stupid you are
    Posted 12 years ago by MrVolare Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @MrVolare- you sir, are a LIAR:
    MrVolare finished learning the Transcendental Radiation II skill
    May 13
  • I still hate you all. *sobs*
    Posted 12 years ago by anonymoose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I will now call everybody I don't know thieving leeches because they use the resources on my public home street. I will accuse them of being lazy slacktards getting something for nothing and be all righteous about how I earn everything I have in Glitch.

Which I play for free.

And which exists only at the cost of lots of actual real money in the real world, not to mention the real and virtual sweat of the brow contributed by some tremendously hardworking, creative people.
  • (sniggles and points at Pascale).  YOU ARE SO NAIVE!

Glitch is simply a huge social experiment, which stoot has verified.  (I can not find that thread but I am sure I read it in Glitch, not when I was dreaming).

He has carefully drawn us all into taking sides and will "soon" start the Ur-wide battle for supremacy.   Those who know how to take care of themselves - living off the bounty of the land - are those who will prevail.  I am preparing by taking everything that is not locked down, whether I need it or not.

Have you seen your back door recently?  I was there.
  • Excuse me Strange Bird from Another Country, but it's "naïve," not "naive."
  • Now look what you've done.... started the Urpocalypse.

It's been verified here www.glitch.com/forum/genera...
  • *self righteous take-offense-ing at creative name-calling*
    Folivors!!!!
  • What a bunch of slackers.  4 days without an addition to this thread.   Pffftttttttttttttttttt.

Signed:
    Strange Bird from Another Country

ETA:  "Another Country" - what do you mean by that?  There is only ONE country and it is Ur.
  • Unacceptable! Obviously we need an Over Moderator on this thread to post a lengthy condescending response to every single participant.

Your character, qualifications, grammar, participation and creativity will be measured against an arbitrary scale known only to the Over Moderator.

Prepare to kiss Over Moderator ass or be vaporized!!!!
  • Excuse me, but you do not seem to be able to stay on topic. Nor are you conducting this debate in the correct manner. Also: no disagreeing with me. And no one shall commit any snark except moi.

Tsk.
  • but.... but..... the children!! *sobs*
  • @natsumi Thank you for your input. I mostly agree with you so I don't have anything to add.... except.... booo hooo hoooo *blows nose*

@Pascale (ROFL) Snarkity snark snark Glitch needs beautiful unicorns that we can run down and disembowel with our hands to reach the Crazy Quoin inside their bellies. Their blood will stain your glitch for 10 game days.
  • @Ooola, sounds like something that should be IN THE IDEAS FORUM. tyvm!
  • Noooo, Rook, you are COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY WRONG. This is clearlyyyyy where it is supposed to be and you are a persnickety freak to suggest otherwise and I hate everything that you've ever said and written and thought just because of what you wrote there meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
    Posted 12 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • :(((((((((( SheerPauper, I'm going to report you and call er, um, email the cyber police!
  • OMG OMG!!!  the greatest thing happened to me today!  I LOVE TS and Glitch!  what a great surprise :)
    yayayayayay
  • Dear Gadzooks: OMG OmG!!! *hopping up and down* Wha' happened?

Dear SeerQueen: You are a visionary.

Dear Rook: awww, shucks...tyvm, but the idea is a frippery. Gratuitous violence is common and well-worn.
  • Fripperies for everyone!! I demand my free frippery right thus minute!!!1!1!1!
  • you are a frood
  • flippity floppity wibbly wobbly
    *pinches everyone's cheeks and runs away*
  • Makes smug demand to Devs to lock this thread as it is clearly derailed from OP and has devolved to the level of childish, immature name calling and squabbling, which is against the TOS and I clearly am above all this and hence know better.

*slo-mo hair flip* *flounce*
  • p.s. This has been stuck on page 13 too long.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15