Topic

EDIT!!!!-I have NOT had enough

It must be rehashed.

Posted 12 years ago by Gadzooks Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
  • DO NOT HURT TEH KITTEHSS !!!!121!!11!!!11122
    Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Several posts made using different alt accounts in which I totally agree with my own arguments and admire myself for being so eloquent and insightful.
    Posted 12 years ago by Sirentist Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Trolling comment.

smug sense of accomplishment?
    Posted 12 years ago by Fatty McFatcheeks Subscriber! | Permalink
  • A comment that strenghtens my position and insults yours. Most of the ignorent people enjoy and laugh which dismantlels your day until you can formulate a quippy retort 12 hours later. Once your retort is posted one person that no one likes defends your position and you wish they hadn't. Rather than re-posting and bumping the thread back up which draws the attention of the parana you do nothing and go back to playing Glitch.
    Posted 12 years ago by CloudServices Subscriber! | Permalink
  • A verbose comment which was being written for such a long time, that it no longer responds to any current developments of the debate.
    Posted 12 years ago by Jammie Dodger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • YOU PEOPLE HAVE DERAILED MY THREAD! completely uncalled for.
    I am offended.  This is against my religion.
    To reiterate, THIS is what MY thead is about.

MY THREAD!!!  MINE, MINE, MINE!!!!!!!!!
  • YOU PEOPLE HAVE DERAILED MY THREAD! completely uncalled for.
    I am offended.  This is against my religion.
    To reiterate, THIS is what MY thead is about.

MY THREAD!!!  MINE, MINE, MINE!!!!!!!!!
  • Mine.
    Posted 12 years ago by Zadow, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wrong. You're all wrong. I know everything about this game, and I do believe this thread is mine. You can argue all you want and bring out your straw men, but I have the satisfaction of being right.

SO THERE!
    Posted 12 years ago by Voluptua Sneezelips Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Herb prices are too damn high!
    Posted 12 years ago by Volkov Subscriber! | Permalink
  • To Cook-a-burra: Thin lipped librarians! THIN LIPPED LIBRARIANS! I'LL TELL YOU ABOUT THIN LIPPED LIBRARIANS! IF NOT FOR THEM, ALL THE KITTENS WOULD BE ALREADY DEAD!

* Following with some random reasons why all-caps is not necessary yelling, except when it is.*

[ETA: "Burra" is Spanish for female ass. I mean, donkey.]
    Posted 12 years ago by Ximenez Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I cannot believe the audacity of the staff to move this thread to off topic since it OBVIOUSLY was relevant to all topics currently in the main forum section.  I feel degraded and denied freedom of speech.
    And the children???  what about the children?
  • And the children's kittens???
  • * Long rant about how staff is always awesome, and I won't criticize them for moving this thread to off-topic. Or for anything else, really. They are always right, always perfect, always beautiful. Also, I'd like an SB-1.*
  • Massive block of text spouting more theories related to earlier post on picardism and anthrophilosophy as it relates to glitch 

(Does not know how to use HTML markers so spams very long link) 
    Posted 12 years ago by natsumi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I never said the staff wasn't awesome or always right...I just stated they have audacity/  Learn how to read.
    My turtle eats kittenz
  • Apology for neglecting thread, citing fictional real life delays, as poster doesn't want to admit to sitting on couch for five hours picking toes and watching three-season-old recordings of American Idol. Polite yet firm disagreement with OP, positing that once post is made, thread belongs to all members. Claims ownership of percentage of thread due to participation, complete with calcuations. Also, denial that thread has been derailed. Screed about freedom of speech for children and their kittens. Praise of staff members for all they do, except possibly moving this thread.

Spits on OP's turtle. Statement of fealty to Great Atuin, who definitely doesn't eat kittens.
    Posted 12 years ago by Filox Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Prisencolinensinainciusol!
    Posted 12 years ago by Jennyanydots Subscriber! | Permalink
  • (emoticon)
    Posted 12 years ago by Spaghetti Thompson Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oh yeah? Well, that's a big mouthful of turtle kitten lasagne.
    I was picking my nose, not my toes... ha! Just because I picked up everything at the Sharing Kindness Room yelling, "Mine! Mine! Suckers" doesn't mean I'm greedy.
    My feelings are hurt. I left a cherry or two. :::sniffle, sob:::
    Posted 12 years ago by Ooola Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Denies posting earlier offensive arguments... claims computer was hacked and account was compromised and that it was second cousin twice removed on mother's side who wrote all the bad bad posts, impersonating oneself.

ETA: Post on bioluminescent platypus was me. (I can no longer hide my supreme intelligence behind a mask of humility)

ETA 2: Turtles! Grumpy even! *flounces*
  • *STOMPS FOOT*
    I will not have this!!  Flouncing and selling herbs at auction for less than they are worth at the vendors!!  Absurdity!!
    ::points accusatory finger at natsumi::  it was YOU!!  You I tell you!!!
    The language!!!!
    Where are the street projects?!?  I must have a street project.  I MUST be the first one there!!!
    EXCLAMATION POINT
    I am never playing this game again this hour!!
    Oh the piglets, the sad piglets in smelly subways.  *sobs*
  • Excessively snide and inflammatory comment couched in general terms (but quite obviously directed at a specific person), followed by a winky smiley-face emoticon.
    Posted 12 years ago by Sirentist Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Expresses disbelief that @natsumi's computer was hacked by family member, on grounds that personal experience proves that nobody has family members who know anything about computers, the internet or hacking, and propounding on belief that, therefore, all hackers and computer literate persons are orphans.

Feels sorry for staff and devs, who must therefore all be orphans. *sends virtual cookies to staff*

P.S. Solicitation of chick cubimals.

P.P.S. Demand that lasagne and turtles be added to game by the Staff o' Orphans.
  • Seconding Filox's demands for lasagne and turtles,
    expressing sympathy at the orphans of the staff (omg srsly is this true?!!!11!?)

Proposing marriage to Filox despite knowing nothing at all about this person other than that I adore their posts.

OMG should this be in off-topic???
    Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 1. Emphatically complains and blah blahs on perceived ill treatment and rudeness from posters in this thread and glitchen in game.

2. Complains more about how the tool vendor and batterflies are unfair and thus, will never be allowed to WIN the game! 

3. Threatens to close account and leave glitch despite being a paying sub and also having 3 alts with paying subs. Flounces and flails arms about, sobs a little.  

4. Post link to status message saying how sorry player has been forced to leave the game.

5. ETA: Posts another link to another status message on not leaving the game after all, being a berry berry important contributor to community. sniffles.

6. More bullet points to show logic and maturity of argument.
  • Having 73 accounts with payed subscriptions, demands to be invited to TS board meetings.
  • What is all the hoopla about wood trees!!  I can't stand the trees!!  any trees!!  what about the patches??  LEAVE THE PATCHES ALONE!!  I like to tend my patch every day, but you crazy tree people keep planting your seed in my patch!
    I feel so violated!
    We must save the patches!
  • I am apalled that anyone would suggest turtle lasagne be added to the game. Are you not all aware that lasagne noodles are on the endanger species list? That that torture of boiling water is one of the most horrible violations of the ecosystem? That lasagne noodle eaters are on par with wood tree harvesters? I do not know if I can continue to play a game with so litle reverence for Pastafarianism.
    Posted 12 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Kookaburra
    Do pastafarians have dreads?  Just wonderin...
  • *bats eyes* and accepts internet proposal, in hopes of having internet babies and raising them to be Glitchens with purple cowboy hats. Presents Miso George with Walloping Big Diamond and 150 piggie cubimals. Waxes rhapsodical on joys of internet engagement.

Points out inconsistency of persons who flounce and de-flounce from internet sites, suggesting such behavior illustrates lack of character. Extremely begrudged admiration for clarifying use of bullet points. Denial that anything else bullet point poster said, did or thought was worthwhile.

Firm statement that one account is enough for anyone, and that it is more economical to buy highest sub level for one account than lower level subs for multiple alts. Veiled accusation that players with alts are all cheating. *polishes halo*

Random love for wood trees. Random love for guano. Random love for spinach. Random hate for gas plants. *waves Team Spice flag*

Patient explanation that noodles love to be boiled, as being cooked to a perfect al dente state is an integral component of Noodle Nature. Denial that lasagne noodles are endangered on grounds that PETA does not rally in their defense. Denial of turtle consumption, virtual or otherwise.

*all caught up on thread* Solicitation of chick cubis, updated cubi count and expressions of glee over size of current chick collection.
  • Give me free stuff whether or not I actually deserve it!
    Posted 12 years ago by anonymoose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Presents @anonymoose with 27 Random Kindnesses and a firefly cubi.
  • Gadzooks- pastafarians have rotini, not dreads.

Patiently explains that Filox has not done the extensive reasearch on the plight of lasagne noodles in modern society. I have. To dismiss boiling as an integral component of their nature is to deny the dry and crisp side of the noodle essence.

Goes on for another 3 paragraphs on this digression.

Summarizes that Filox and the rest of you have not searched your souls to become one with the noodle.
  • SHUT UP ALL OF YOU, JUST SHUT UP!!!
    *head explodes*
  • Proffers that if you didn't want us to talk, you shouldn't have posted in public forum.

Remains firm on position that uncooked noodles are unfulfilled and unhappy noodles. That the essence of pasta existence is not to be, but to become. Cooked. Begs that all readers please think of the noodles.
  • Sorry about that, I was not talking to you posters, I was talking to the voices in my head.  Which make me want to eat uncooked turtle lasagne after its been puked up by death sentenced kittens.

Back to the topic at hand:
    I hate people who start threads and I also hate anyone who posts on threads.  Therefore threads need to be renamed, perhaps fuzzies. 
    Discuss.
  • Duplicated post.
  • Triplicated post.
  • Quad... cuad... Fourt... whatever, post.
  • I announced it 168 posts above this one, and I'm keeping my resolve: I'm not coming back to this thread. Ever.

Also: I want to trade a red F in a white box for a white F on a red box. If you are interested, answer right here, because I don't read IMs or in-game mail.
  • @ximenez
    I have white box with red F if you need one.  Nothing is required in return at this time.  I will hold it over your head at some point later in the game when you disagree with something I say.
  • @Gadzooks. You never understand me. Never. Not once. I believe you don't want to understand me. I'm convinced this is personal. I hate you.
    Proof: I have a white box with red F. I need a red box with a white F. 
  • And don't try to sell me a blue F. I learned the hard way that they don't exist!
  • Do you have something against illiterate dyslexics???
    Anyways I have whatever F-in F box you need.  Check your mail.
  • :::nods wildly causing pastafarian rotini hair to bobble:::
    Firmly firm.. yes, yes that's it.. All noodles are unfulfilled er, meaning unfilled or unsauced, until they are baptised in the hot water to emerge, forever changed, as Al Dente.
    Natters on and on about the sacred ritual and hopes to pull heart strings with tales of perfectly prepared pasta dishes.
    Sends Filox and Gadzooks a public invite to secret group with a list of rules and quasiqualifications for membership so that the uninvited see the group is exclusive. After invites, everyone picks long titles then does nothing. The rules say I cannot speak of it again.

+11,111 Fuzzies
    Posted 12 years ago by Ooola Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Posts quasiqualifications for membership right here in public so that everyone knows how special and elite I am. Continues posting as High Priest Noodlificus, Most Revered Pasta Fulfiller (not to be confused with the Most Revered Pasta Filler). 14 pictures of perfectly prepared lasagnes. One pic of uncooked noodles in jar, with MSPaint sad faces. Also, shares count of virtual pasta dishes prepared in game. Renews demand that lasagne be added to game.

Likes threads. Dislikes yarns, prefer tales, hates novellas. Ambivalent about sagas.

Dethreads hole in knee of jeans, offers pic of resulting fuzzies.

Updated chick cubi count.
  • Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooola-
    (I could not be bothered to count your oOs)

You are elitist and exclusionary and the purest evil in Glitch.

Because you did not invite me into your group.

My title was going to be "Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree
    Merry, merry queen of the bush is she
    Laugh, Kookaburra! Laugh, Kookaburra!
    Gay your life must be

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree
    Eating all the gum drops she can see
    Stop, Kookaburra! Stop, Kookaburra!
    Leave some there for me

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree
    Counting all the monkeys she can see
    Stop, Kookaburra! Stop, Kookaburra!
    That's not a monkey that's me"

Oh and Ximenez - I have a green box with a yellow F and an orange box with a magenta S, which I will sell you for 1 zillion currants each. Or both for 3 zillion currants.
  • Both for 3 zillion sounds good for me. Where do I meet you?
  • Decries highway robbery prices for rare Letter-boxes. Gently chides Kookaburra for attempting to versify way into secret group without once mentioning noodles.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15