Topic

Any "Breaking Bad" fans here?

I've finished the whole four seasons in a week! I *love* this show. Walter White is my anti-hero hero. Hee.

Posted 12 years ago by The Black Chicken Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I am, but I defs need to go back and re-watch it before I catch any of the new season. I am so far behind, haha. It just trips me out every time that the dad from Malcolm in the Middle is this bad arse meth making slightly crazy guy :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Jeff Buckley Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah. Bryan Cranston's awesome.
  • They play repeats of Murder She Wrote on one of the channels over here and I was watching it the other day and he was totally in the ep!! haha
    Posted 12 years ago by Jeff Buckley Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I watched it untill about season 3 then it got a bit boring, and i forgot to continue watching it
    Posted 12 years ago by Marcm Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love the show, but I haven't seen any of this season yet... same with Walking Dead.
    Posted 12 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love it but haven't seen any of the new episodes yet!  Waiting for this & the Walking Dead & Sons of Anarchy to have the new episodes released on Netflix.  =)
    Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @The Wombat: Season 3's second half and the whole Season 4 are some of the greatest seasons in the history of TV.
  • Love BB.
    Check out Nurse Jackie.
    Posted 12 years ago by CrashTestPilot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I can't wait for the fifth season. Season 4's last 3 episodes are some of the best episodes of any TV show this decade.
  • lol I've actually been watching quite a bit of Malcolm in the Middle recently... weird to watch Brian Cranston in a sitcom, then switch over to watching BB. I've been pretending that Walter White is Hal down the road after his family implodes and he flees the state with a new name or something... doesn't completely fit, but I like trying to link characters by actor through more than one show or movie just for fun.
    Posted 12 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love Breaking Bad!  And Djabrill -- that is the best way to watch the show! 
    Posted 12 years ago by FaerieInGrey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Season 5 is the final season. I'm so sad...
  • I wish they would create a movie afterwards too. Like what they did to Firefly.
  • Awww. They didn't get nominated for the SAG awards :(