Topic

Is the dreaded e-mail coming like FS?????? Please say NO!!!!

Hi FS Friends
Does anyone get that a hollow, sick feeling inside that perhaps Glitch and Tiny Speck will go the route of FS??? Back to Beta, same old members, few new ones, some bored and leaving! Is it just me with that sick feeling and concern??? Oh how I still recall that horrible FS e-mail saying one month then CLOSED................ Please please tell me that will not happen here. I am really getting attached to this "Glitchen family". Sure would like to hear your take on the matter please......... Thanks
Pekes

Posted 12 years ago by PEKES Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• What does FS mean?
    Posted 12 years ago by Anderella Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh my Faunashphere a game many of us treasured and spent hours and hours playing - we were devastated that it just up and closed................ many Glitchens were FS players. Thank you for asking guess I just assumed sorry.
    Pekes
  • I'm choosing to remain optimistic. It's early days yet, and we haven't seen but the tip of the iceberg of the upcoming changes on the horizon. I'd advise against jumping the gun.
    Posted 12 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh Djabrill I woudl like to believe I am optimistic and do thinkTiny Speck has every intention of making this work and work well..........perhaps the "confusion" or lack of clarity as to why FS closed is the basis for my doubts...... Tiny Speck seems caring and involved which is encouraging and so refreshing....... Just wondered if anyone else got that slight feeling..........
    Pekes
  • I don't think that a game about to close would be continuing to introduce new quests, new skills, etc. It's still early days, as games go, and while some people are taking a break from the game, many others are not. All we're each able to see is the perspectives of the circles in which we find ourselves, whether that's the forums, global chat, our groups, or our f'lists. These aren't representative of the full picture. We each have our tiny universes within the game, and our fears, hopes, andv opinions may well be reflective of those things we hear and discuss within those spheres. (npi)

I'm going to keep playing and enjoying myself. I don't feel worried at present; no point in my dreading what may or may not come to pass.
    Posted 12 years ago by Voluptua Sneezelips Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You are right on Voluptua Sneezelips (clevr name!).thanks for sharing
    I like your rationale............ Onwards and Upward we go in out tiny universes.
    Nice thought.
  • TS is loaded with investors. I think this ship will be sailing a while yet and doubt very much that anything would happen while launch is still on the distant horizon.
    Posted 12 years ago by shipwreck Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think its gonna blow up and be very popular when they are done. It like a quiet lion right now but some big fun changes are out there. Besides T.S. Is way more honest with its players then any other game I have played'
    Posted 12 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink