Topic

Kajuu Soup Kitchen

I'm running a soup kitchen at my house in Uppma Uplands - #3328.

People leave me nice notes sometimes, and I need a place to store them!

I was leaving collected notes out front for others to read, but people keep stealing them. (Why?! I can't figure it out. Can you even sell notes? Whatever, they must be losers.)

So I'm going to post them here, to honor the kind nice people who have left such kind nice notes!

You are welcome to stop by the soup  kitchen! But remember that Glitchians just like you worked hard to donate those items and please don't abuse the system. Take what you need and leave what you can. Otherwise the Repubglitchan Party is going to cut the Soup Kitchen's funding!

Posted 12 years ago by LibrariNerd Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Collected Notes #1:

NOXTANA: I was simply on a walkabout and saw your note about the soup kitchen. Great idea! I left some Awesome Stews and hope that they are enjoyed by a Glitch in need.

MKATELYST: I left some fruit, some toad in the hole, some salmon and this note. May they be enjoyed by the next person and may that person do that thing the kid in the movie with Kevin Spacey did

SHAKEWELL: Dropped off 12 Awesome Stews. Hopefully someone appreciates them.

SALLYSOMEONE: love what you're doing, hope to contribue as possible, here's some gumbos

RAINEE: I came for the soup! where is the soup? there is no soup! I wanted soup! I took the beans. I left, a flummery, a hard boiled egg, choice crudites and applejack. Notify me when there is actually soup! lol

CHERBER: Thank you generous people! I love egg dishes!!! Thank you for this idea, o soup kitchen owner! :D I left some drinks, cheezy sauce for the broccoli, waffle for the syrup, and coffee for the waffle! n_n

ARGON: I'm leaving 11 Eggy Scrambles in return, which should be more energy than I ate...

SHAKEWELL: I dropped some Purple Flowers for whoever would like them.

FRAKKLE: FUD NOTE: I left delicious shakes and piping hot coffee! Also milk and cheese and MANY KINDNESS!

CHALA: drinks for everyone! hahaha it's ok.. everyone's old enough ;P

ITTYBITTYBUNNY: yum! Thank you! Here's some stew! xoxo

FUMIKO: For all you spicy lovers I'm leaving a few bowls of Chilli. Enjoy.

GeXie: Pie. Hope you feel as full as I do when I eat it.
    Posted 12 years ago by LibrariNerd Subscriber! | Permalink