Topic

Is it crazy to want to play glitch on a tablet?

i've got a tablet that is supposed to support flash. So for kicks I tried to log into Glitch with it. I can log-in but there seams to be issues with "Enter the world...". The screen goes white and no world. It's a dual-core 1GHz processor with 1GB of RAM. Granted the screen size is a bit small but I was hoping.

Since someone is sure to ask, it's a Blackberry Playbook. I did a lot of research and the Playbook has 3 key features that none of the other tablets have: price, I can get my work e-mail on it, and I don't have to pay for another data plan since it does bluetooth tethering to the blackberry phone for mobile Internet

Posted 12 years ago by Miss Hazelnut Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• While im not sure how you play on the actual game....... I do it all the time! I use an iPad to check the forums and glitch academy and stuff like that. You might notice a lot of errors when i type.
    Posted 12 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Did you try this page?
    www.glitch.com/help/test/

I had a similar experience earlier when trying to enter the game on my android phone: Just a white screen. After upgrading flash, the game can start.
    (But the screen is too small to play so it is not useful.)
    Posted 12 years ago by Vic Fontaine Subscriber! | Permalink
  • For those of you with either a tablet or phone running Android, you may want to try playing Glitch within the Dolphin browser (  https://market.android.com/details?id=mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser ).  

Dolphin works very well on my Toshiba THRiVE.  I've tried the built-in browser, Firefox, Opera and another Flash browser, and Dolphin is the only one that will work for me. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Yeoman Subscriber! | Permalink