Topic

Would you rather...

First, write your answer to the last post/question. Then, you can post your own question like this:

Would you rather have to make 40 piggy plops one at a time, or 40 guano one at a time.

Posted 12 years ago by Sweet Stuff Ng Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• 40 guano because I can get seeds at the vendor :)

Would you mine more dullite than sparkly if it was more likely to give you gems?
    Posted 12 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sparkly, since I'm on a bit of a donation spree at the moment.

Would you rather collect barnacles or sparkly if both were worth the same at the Tool Vendor?
    Posted 12 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sparkly because it's easier to get more with less traveling.

Would you rather be friends with Gwendolyn or the mail frog?
    Posted 12 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mail Frog. 'Cause he's cool.

Would you rather spend your day mining or harvesting?
    Posted 12 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mining.
    would you rather have a large 50000 mansion or a 7500 bog home with 12 herb plots?
    Posted 12 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The huge 50k house for hoarding! :)

Would you rather play Glitch all day and feel guilty cause you got no work done, or play Glitch till 4:00 AM and get no sleep? (or both like me? XD  )
  • Play till 4am

Would you rather poke Trisor in the eyes, or Feed No-No to the Scion?
    Posted 12 years ago by MrVolare Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Feeding No-No to the Scion would be scary crazy, but not as scary as having a three-eyed head chasing me. (so that means I choose the Scion)

Would you rather have Fauna Sphere open back up, or win a million currents in Glitch.
  • I guess 1million cause I don't know what Faunasphere is.

Would you rather have three days school followed by three days no school all year long or have six months of school followed by six months of no school? (please pretend you're a kid)
  • AC, faunasphere was the most best game ever! you raised little animals with awesome patterns and color, and leveled them for eggs to breed.
    so much more i cant explain. i want it to reopen...

3 days of school for your question AC.

would you rather sleep in a bed of fireants or eat snails with the scion?
    Posted 12 years ago by GiaTori Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wow it looks like everyone is scared to answer.. including me XD.  hmmmm, I say sleep in a bed with the fire ants. If I'm already sleeping then maybe I wont know what's happening :P

Would you rather open three cubimal boxes and get all rook cubis, or find all three dolls siting on a street free for the taking?
  • Oh, the dolls, definitely!  I want to stage an Ayn Rand vs Neitzsche loafing match!

Would you rather have a new street named after you, or a new food item?
    Posted 12 years ago by MrVolare Subscriber! | Permalink
  • FOOD! XD

Would you rather win a million currents, or win 25 RL bucks?
  • Million currant, duh! Glitch is way better than real life. (plus 25 bucks isn't that much. Lol)

Would you rather close Glitch for a day or Facebook?
    (I really don't care about Facebook. I just needed a website that most people like. :P)
  • Facebook. I absolutely do not care about Facebook.

Would you rather spend a short period of time mining by yourself and finishing your run, or spend hours mining in a group with others?
  • (Okay, since nobody's answering this I am. I can't help it.)

Houuurs mining in a group. Way more fun. I go to Ajaya Bliss a lot.

Would you rather have a new post on Hyperbole and a Half or have new housing come out NOW.

www.hyperboleandahalf.com
    Funniest blog ever.
  • Have new housing come out now cause Hyperbole and a Half is not even funny at all.
    Would you rather win a Rook Cubimal or a million currants?
  • Rook Cubimal. I can make a mil on my own, but getting a Rook Cubi's kind of a crapshoot.

Go into a shutdown every week for two days, or play for three months with a two-week shutdown at the end?
  • Okay, math time.
    52 weeks in a year, and no Glitch for 2 days every week. That's 104 days without Glitch. Per year.
    The second option is 14 days without Glitch.
    I pick the two week shutdown!

Would you rather eat a Trinidad Moruga Scorpion (The hottest pepper in the world) orrrrrr... NEVER play Glitch again. Dun dun dunnnnn.
  • Trinidad Moruga Scorpion cause I'd be very depressed witihout Glitch! And the second option is 56 days without Glitch, not 14.
    Would you rather.......
    be President of the United States or be chosen to lead an expedition to a far away planet that takes 80 years to get to by rocketship?
  • @SeerQueen - That was at the end of every three months, or two days of every week (makes a lot more sense in the context of the first beta).
  • Oh, I get it.

Either way I choose the second option.
  • Expedition. I think being President would be indescribably boring, and is based on an awful lot of doublespeak, broken promises and spin- and my own political views wouldn't really allow it anyway. But going on an expedition would allow one to see things others have never seen before, and the job would be fairly straightforward and politics-free... and I'd imagine, given an 80-year voyage, you'd be asleep for much of the boring stuff.

Would you rather be left in the Bukhara Bug Pit for a year, or alone in Pripyat for a year?
  • Oh, gawd...

Definitely Pripyat. At least you don't get lice all over you and things.

I really did not need to see the picture of the guy covered in bugs.

Would you rather own a unicorn or a dragon? ;)
  • i don't think either are 'own-able' as they are both sentient beings (fictitiously). unless you're a fan of slavery.
    Posted 12 years ago by Mr. Dawgg Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Dragon

Would you rather be too hot, or too cold?
  • Too cold

Would you rather be single and happy, or in a relationship that was a compromise?
    Posted 12 years ago by OL. Der Dan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Compromise relationship 'cause that would make me happy too.

Would you rather eat pizza every day for the rest of your life or tacos?
    Posted 12 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • PIZZA! :D
    Would you rather travel into the future or the past?
    Posted 12 years ago by Hua Subscriber! | Permalink
  • future, cause then you don't have to worry about changing history.

Would you rather have to listen to some random dude complain and ask for food all day (Totally hypothetical! Everyone is so nice on here I can't think of anyone that meets this description), or give them your last 1k of currents so he can buy himself some food?
  • I would give them my last 1k of currents cause it's not hard to make 1k in a day. And if they dude doesn't have a Glitch account, he has no use for the currants.

Would you rather go on a flight that lasted 24 hours or go on a 30 minute flight with extreme turbulence?
  • The 24 hour flight. Turbulence is not fun. It's like a roller coaster but scarier, cause you know you can actually die. Just a thought.

Would you rather lose all your stuff in Glitch or restart from level 1 (but keep your stuff)?
  • Restart from Level 1 because I'd know better and I'd still keep my skills and stuff and I could also alert people thatI'm a level 3, 4, or 5.

Would you rather die by jumping off the Burj Khalifa in Dubai or die by the guillotine?
  • No, you wouldn't keep your skills. That isn't stuff.