Topic

I have been cheating on you glitch.

Or maybe you are the "other game" since It was the other game that I played before I met you. In any case you are so different and it makes me appreciate both games more. I was bored in that game and now it is fun again. I am excited for the new ways you grow glitch so I am not breaking up with you, just letting you know we are poly. Feel free to play with whoever you would like, and this other game has some of my attention too.

So, who do you cheat on glitch with?

I have an almost level 60 blood elf on the other game

Posted 12 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• The same "other game".  :)  I also tend to play whatever strikes my fancy on a given day, so usually have several in rotation.  I've also been playing Skyrim though I'm mostly done with the main quest line, Saints Row 3, Grim Fandango, Dustforce, Arkham Asylum and Bastion.
    Posted 12 years ago by machi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • LOTRO

And I'm still working Portal 2. And I might try Rift. And Battlestar Galactica Online.
    Posted 12 years ago by shipwreck Subscriber! | Permalink
  • O.O Portal 2! I got that for Christmas, and I finished it in 2 days! :D
    I also got Terraria for Christmas, and I played it for two weeks straight (almost literally XD  )
    Posted 12 years ago by Sweet Stuff Ng Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i boycotted portal 2 after i read the reviews. i thought 60 dollars was ludicrous so i decided to wait instead of feed into the hype. glad i did. maybe i'll get it used or on steam for cheap a long time from now. who knows.

rift = wow

haven't played BSG online. might look it up though. not sure how that would work though.
    Posted 12 years ago by Mr. Dawgg Subscriber! | Permalink
  • PVZ, I won't lie.    I used to play Evony but that's been on hold for quite some time now.
    Posted 12 years ago by Feylin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think it's a good thing to have alternate games, every so often you need a change, so you don't fall into a rut and get bored. So to avoid Glitch Overload Syndrome, one of the games I enjoy is Free Realms, in particular searching for those elusive 'Coins', some of which took me days to figure out where they're hidden, and then find a way to reach them.
    Posted 12 years ago by ~Scilly~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • PVZ me too!  lol
    also just playing downloadable games from a game site i am a member of...hint: large fish
    Posted 12 years ago by Gadzooks Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The 'other game' I play has many and better crafting options for the stuff that I mine.

And also, it now has a sort of animal husbandry.  I have a fenced area full of red and pink and blue sheep that I regularly shear for their colored wool, which I can craft things with.
    Posted 12 years ago by Kalstept Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Right now, Glitch and LOTRO are my two games, but I have been cheating on both, sneaking away with my wacom tablet
    Posted 12 years ago by MrVolare Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh good lord Thursday, anything but THAT game!
    Posted 12 years ago by Serra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Kalstept What is it?
    Posted 12 years ago by Serra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Glitch and SWTOR are mine addictions :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Curls Subscriber! | Permalink
  • MrVolare, what server in LotRO?

And BSGO is like "EVE Light", with less depth and arcade-ish combat. Still fun.
  • Mr Volare and I are on Riddermark server :)
    And it gets sort of funny when I start to get mixed up and try to go mine Sparkly in Forochel ;)
    Posted 12 years ago by Fogwoman Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have been playing mostly LOTRO and Starcraft 2 hardly any Glitch at all.
    Posted 12 years ago by koolaroo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lol serra, it's a dirty little secret thing. Cant stop...must level up.
    Posted 12 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What game is that Kalsept? Care to share your secret? Mail me if you like in game or at realedazed@gmail.com. :)

Also, I've been playing Nord lately.  I kinda like the game. I'm just leveling so I can access cool stuff. I can't wait to design a cool island of doom, but Ithink those things become available at level 100 or something and i'm only level 40 :(
    Posted 12 years ago by EzBreezy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was just wondering the other day what others play in their away time .. I have been stuck on glitch with limited play time ... although I could fire up my PVZ any day that i want to .... :)

( hugs and waves to Thursday! ) .
    Posted 12 years ago by serenitycat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I play garrys mod
    Posted 12 years ago by cam cam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Shameless plug: to all you LOTRO players I started a Tolkien fans group long ago. It's largely inactive but it would be nice to have some fresh members!

www.glitch.com/groups/RIF44...
  • PonyIsland.  Which I've gone back to, lately.  It honestly makes me appreciate all the hard work the developers and art team do over there.. they're always giving us new stuff and releasing new items and surprising us with new events, and just generally making it a great and fun community to be in.  There's always a reason to go back. <3

Coming up now is their 8th birthday celebration.. I'm SO excited!!!  Last year's birthday bash was SO super amazing..!  I stayed up all night and all day making a thing IRL for part of the Extravaganza.. and even though I didn't win the grand prize, the participation prizes were so awesome that it made everything worthwhile.  ~ The birthday is on March 13th... So I would recommend anyone who wants to check out PI.. go sign up before March 8th so you can breed some ponies to be born on the birthday anniversary (the 13th).. and then stick around and wait for the events.  It's just really really worth it.  OH I'm getting more excited talking about it!!! :: bounces up and down :: *^_^*

There will be cake, and pandas, and velociraptors, and maybe even spaceships!!  EEEEIII!  *^__^*

:: runs off to go check her stables ::

Edit - Oh for the super-interested.. check out the Events forums over there for an idea of the kinds of things they host during Extravaganzas... http://ponyisland.net/index.php?src=forum&sub=topics&forum=12
    Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I play alot of console games, just bought gotham city imposters and Bastian yesterday for the 360 and they are aweeeesome
    Posted 12 years ago by Marcm Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ah man, I signed up for PI due to your other post, Auren. I should have asked for a referral code from you first. :(

It seems cool. I can't figure out contests. But I'm going to give it another look when my son's asleep.

Also, I've been dabbling in MUDs (textbased RPGs) alot more lately. I played a ton a few years ago and I'm thinking about getting back into it. Almost tried to make my own, but I have no time, now with this family I've gained. 

Being a housewife is hard work. It kinda makes me WANT to go back to working a full-time, again. (Don't tell hubby I said that though :P)
    Posted 12 years ago by EzBreezy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't know, does KoL count as cheating on Glitch since it's not *technically* an MMO?

(Though I play both, KoL has a limited amount of turns per day depending on what you are doing/etc)
    Posted 12 years ago by Synnia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Plants vs Zombies, Rift, and Binding of Isaac. Too many time consuming games, omg.
    Posted 12 years ago by Adamarie The Snarky Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I used to play this other game, but then I took an arrow in the knee. Waiting for the release of Botanicula for my next affair.
    Posted 12 years ago by JillyBean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • An adventurer is you!

Gah, I used to play KoL all the bleeding time. Don't remember why I stopped. Kinda drifted away.
    Posted 12 years ago by MrVolare Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I also used to play KoL religiously. Then I ascended for the first time, and i didn't want to play through all the same stuff I had just accomplished. It's been a few years now, though, so maybe I'll go log in again.
    Posted 12 years ago by Liathea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • swtor. and i've felt really, really, really guilty. being a bad a$#! bounty hunter is soooooo cool. but it means nothing, i swear it's only about the firepower, my heart belongs to glitch.
    Posted 12 years ago by Zombified Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I play Wurm Online, its a game that doesn't seem to have a middle ground. People love it or absolutely hate it.
    Posted 12 years ago by Allurapre Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i play WoW more than anything else now, i used to play KoL, and my best friend and i are looking to get Saints Row 3 soon. also, i started up a neopets account the other day, for shits and giggles.
    Posted 12 years ago by Rev. Desdemona Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Minecraft and Champions Online. Been playing CO long enough to have 9 level 40 characters (40's max) and nearly there on my 10th.
    Posted 12 years ago by Fauxfire π Subscriber! | Permalink