Topic

I wonder?

Who the oldest (as in played the longest) non staff player is? Are they still active,and what do they think so far of glitch's growth and evolution. They say you don't know where you are heading if you don't know where you have been.

Posted 12 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Maybe these peoples www.glitch.com/forum/ideas/1/
    Posted 12 years ago by Rook Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, I saw Clare wandering the lands of Ur a couple of days ago.  Clare of the Level 101 during Beta and the Once-in-Glitchtime achievement.  A strong candidate.
    Posted 12 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ty guys
    Posted 12 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • the guy who posted it is a level 1.
    Posted 12 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • AC--the OP in the thread Rook linked to is likely showing as a level 1 because we were all reset in September 2011 before the game launched, and we all started from scratch at lvl 1. All this means is that he hasn't played (as that character, at least) since The Great Reset, if not since a previous reset. Though chances are good that it *does* mean he's not around to give his impressions. Of interest in the thread Rook linked to: check out the posting dates. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Voluptua Sneezelips Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So will we get reset once the new housing comes out? I hope not.
    Posted 12 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • AC--I was certainly not making that suggestion and I apologise if it sent your mind down wild, unhappy avenues; I was addressing your observation that the person in the older thread was a level 1. People went into alpha and beta-the-first knowing they would be reset, and there were indeed a number of resets through those tests. As for the current beta, TS has said any chance of a reset, while still a chance, is small, but nothing to get our knickers in a twist over and they will do everything they can to avoid that. If I recall, this is addressed in either/or the Q&A threads from back in January, if not from when we unlaunched back in early December.

To me, it isn't worth getting bent out of shape over. Yeah, it would be a pain in the arse, but I'm not going to run around angsting with my hair on fire about a tiny possibility when I can spend my time happily petting trees instead. I'll start angsting when--and if--I have something concrete about which to angst.
    Posted 12 years ago by Voluptua Sneezelips Subscriber! | Permalink