Topic

How's everyone's cats doing?

Mine is a bit needy for attention and incredibly energetic, but he's happy and hasn't eaten the fish yet, so we're all good.

xoxo

Posted 12 years ago by Itty Bitty Bunny Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Mine are watching me cackle like a maniac and wondering if there'll be extra kibble for them out of my madness.
    Posted 12 years ago by Voluptua Sneezelips Subscriber! | Permalink
  • no cats just dogs and they are sleeping :D 
    Posted 12 years ago by satarell Subscriber! | Permalink
  • PUPPIES! Snuggle them for me Satarell!
  • Sleeping. Not on top of me at least.
    Posted 12 years ago by Awry Doodles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • And Voluptua... WIN.
  • Mine's been acting obsessive with me tonight.... before my shower no amount of discouragement (ie moving him away) was working to get him to leave me alone. Normally I don't mind when he's super lovey, but I've got a migraine tonight, and the treatments have me not wanting to be touched.... plus I'm trying to get things done for our IRL move.
    Posted 12 years ago by The Rogueling Subscriber! | Permalink
  • this thread needs more pictures.
    Posted 12 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm thinking of trying to teach my cat to put her paws up on command.

Bunny, is your cat not supposed to eat the fish?
    Posted 12 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My two were doing the usual, "Why are you leaving us?  No, go away, don't pet me, I'm mad" routine they do *every* day before I leave for work this morning.

And when I get home they will do the "now I get to sit and purr" routine which is much nicer :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Synnia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • BIG BALDI BEAR HUGS (the soft non choking kind!) da Bunneh!
     Well,...the mess known as Pilot is napping and twitching his fat little legs as if he is chasing something,...(the only running he can only really do in his dreams due to the fact the food bowl is the only place he really goes other than for the box or the bed),..Kryton is looking out the window confused dancing a bit as he paces, meowing slighlty at Kowloon the outdoor cat, ignoring his fanboy, trying to look innocent of the bird he murdered this morning as he cleans the wounds from the fight last night and meows LOUDLY for the Wife to come feed him, while Dargo sits here purring deep,........ changing positions on the footstool on occasion, watching intently the days events unfold on the TV, commenting  with a quick short "Meow" anytime someone says "did you know?".
    Posted 12 years ago by Baldiboo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mine is nonexistent.
    Posted 12 years ago by Akane Tuna Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mine is so old 18 years old! She only sort of knows it. She is starting to do odd things but for being 10000 kitty years old I guess its ok.
    Posted 12 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My kitty has been sleeping on my bed T_T I miss you too kitty! I'll come visit soon!
    Posted 12 years ago by Kestin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Pink Floyd is standing in the hall bathroom yowling for someone to come turn on the sink.....
    Butters is sleeping on top of the hd cable box again which will shortly cause it to overheat and have to reset..
    Chloe is beating the crap out of the dog because someone is using their phone on speaker and it makes her insane for no apparent reason.
    *Sigh*
    Posted 12 years ago by JillyBean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Going to college out-of-state means I never get to see my babies :(
    I can only hope that all seven of them are doing just fine!
    Posted 12 years ago by EE Cummings Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Didn't open a can of tuna today.  I hate for it to turn into a routine.  I did scatter catnip, however.
    Posted 12 years ago by Polo Reede Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We awoke this morning to our girl sitting at the end of the bed, intently staring at us, glowering. We proceeded to do every chore that might please her. She is now sharpening her claws on my leg. I *think* that is her sign of approval, though it looks a lot like the rending of flesh that signals her ire, but she is smiling.
    Posted 12 years ago by MrVolare Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My cat, Cat, is very needy. It is especially hard when I'm working from home. She tries endlessly to block the view of my monitor. She also does this thing where she falls flat on my keyboard so I would stop working an pay attention to her. Frankly, I am flattered that she's giving me any attention. Usually, when I want her attention, she ignores me. Our relationship is complicated. But she is asleep now. 
    Posted 12 years ago by ☠ lala512 ☠ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • One is very fuzzy and the other is sleek but very round.  They are probably annoying my wife at the moment.
    Posted 12 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • They are sleeping, wore out from their busy night of yowling and keeping me awake. :P
    Posted 12 years ago by Jezebel Subscriber! | Permalink