Topic

What's your favorite game feature from any game?

I like crafting, collecting and breeding. 

I love games with collectibles for achievements, hi scores and exploration especially! I just started neopets again (can't believe I've had that account for 11 years!) and found that a lot of the stuff I've collected before are ultra rare. I hope that's a good thing.  I'm still hoarding plushies and such.

I like breeding games where I can breed for beauty or fighting, but mostly beauty, lol. I followed a link to Pony Island, but I'm a little so (or just a little lazy) and can't figure it out.  I used to play a game called A tale in the desert (atitd) that allowed me to find and breed colorful beetles. Later, you could design firework shows or breed the best growing flax.

Crafting, I just love in general. I like to be a tradesperson and specialize in something cool and sell to other players.

What about you guys?

Posted 12 years ago by EzBreezy Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• i like the lollipops.
    http://www.glitch.com/items/pig-stick/
    Posted 12 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think I've always liked designing stuff, to an extent. Citybuilding games (SimCity, Zeus, Pharaoh, and all those types of games) appeal to me so I'm stoked for the new Glitch housing system.

Along those same lines, I really like patterns and rhythm and so anything with a bit of memorization and rhythm so it suits me, kind of like the rhythm of jumping in the races in Glitch or memorizing levels in shmups.

This is actually a cool thing to think about. Good post!
    Posted 12 years ago by shipwreck Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Killing games, but not violence killing games or war games. Search "Bug Heroes" on the app store today!
    Posted 12 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Shipwreck! I was just thinking about this yesterday when I was looking for something to play. I was trying to figure out what exactly I wanted to do, then try to find a game that had that feature.

And Bug Heros sound interesting. Too bad its only on the idevices :(
    Posted 12 years ago by EzBreezy Subscriber! | Permalink