Topic

What do you Like to do?

One of my FAVOURITE things to do here in Glitch is make potions and essences. Also, I love to make food and craft new tools. Cubimals are great too! All I need know is the Rook, Rube and Uncle Freindly Cubimal! :D

Posted 12 years ago by ♥Cookie Raider♥ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• i like to jump. levitate is pretty cool but only if i do it mid-jump, using it to go higher or travel farther. i like to find all the high up places to rest and jump off of. i like to watch new players try to figure out how i got up there too. one time i activated spinach and it got stuck on for a couple of hours. i never reported it to the devs, hoping it would happen again. that was one of my happiest glitches. someday hop or skip would also awesome. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Zombified Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like having fun.
    Posted 12 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What I like to do seems to change.  But I do seem to enjoy a lot of meditative tasks, like mining or gardening.  I also really love playing charades at a good party.
    Posted 12 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • eat donuts
    Posted 12 years ago by RJStormRider Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love a good chat on global, fixing my /home, and general hoarding, and sometimes I feel like helping people with quests. I used to cook a lot, going around the groddle area for eggs and meat then planting potatoes, but I felt like I wasn't making money fast enough to sustain my potential cubimal addiction :|

IRL I love thinking about playing Glitch. I love to play Glitch too, but I spend more time doing the former because of net problems. :|

Oh, and apparently I lurk in `the forums.
    Posted 12 years ago by Ellisande Subscriber! | Permalink