Topic

vvvv  HAS BEEN EDITED FOR MORE INFORMATION DOWN BELOW vvvv

I'm hosting an Easter Event on Glitch, it will be cubimal races of sorts. I've some chick cubimals to pass out, so if you are looking to participate, throw your name on this thread - so I can recall it for later.

So many people seemed interested and I've plenty of chick cubimals (cough) and I want to try spreading it around to the various time zones and all players of Ur that are interested.

Let me know if you're interested.

Edited Portion Down Here:

A while back, some 4 months ago I started on a quest of self discovery, and chick cubimal collection. It went sort of well I might add. Then about 57 days ago as of this posting, I made a forum post letting people know that I had an interest in collecting chick cubimals and hinted that I might have had a more sinister, nefarious purpose for collecting them - then tried to explain it away.

Relevant post tidbit and link to original post here:

"I do not have any plans to unleash thousands of them in an attempt to carpet the world in a sea of yellow cubimals, eventually destroying all of creation as we know it... I gave up on that plan because I couldn't get enough chick cubimals together."
~ A Home for Wandering Chick Cubimals
www.glitch.com/forum/genera...

After I was well into my 4 month mark, and drawing ever closer to my goal of at the time of a 1000+ chick cubimals, a few friends were postulating what I could possibly do with all these chick cubimals I had collected.

Relevant post tidbit and link to original post here:

"A few people I know have suggested that I release them on Easter, and I believe I will do just that. With the help of a few friends, I'll pass out the cubimal cases and we can release them together in some large street with plenty of room."
~ A Great Big Thank You - From Wyrd as I've reached 1000+ chick cubimals
www.glitch.com/forum/genera...

It is now drawing closer and closer to Easter, and if I am going to get this party on the road, I need to start getting plans made, people together, and deploy the troops. I mean, pass out the party favors.

As of this writing, I have nearly 1200 chick cubimals in my little army, erm, family. And I plan on giving out the chicks to the various people that feel up to helping. Those that decide to help will have two tasks that I can think of so far: Help pass out chick cubimals to others on the designated party streets that want to help with this (I'll explain more in depth in IM) and encourage people to race as many as possible at once. I want this to be a April 8th to Remember.

I'll update this with more information in a bit, as more plans come together - including the streets we may be deciding on, and how to get ahold of the helpers that want to participate on the deployment phase. Not everyone on the thread that wants to participates necessarily wants to be one in charge of handing out chicks, so please IM me, Mail me, or one or two that I put here that have volunteered to answer questions.

Posted 12 years ago by Wyrd One Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Id be happy to be involved. Just IM me or Mail me the stuffz u need!
    Posted 12 years ago by Taco Assassin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • same:) Anything you need I am happy to do:)
    Posted 12 years ago by Sir Rachel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ME,ME,ME!!!!!!!
    Posted 12 years ago by BlueKitty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Edited to include more information, thanks to those that have signed up so far without so little information given. You're a trusting bunch :D
  • o/
    I would love to help!
    Posted 12 years ago by Poppy Fields Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm in :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Hen vla Ham Subscriber! | Permalink
  • \o High five! :D
  • Sign me up :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Just Willow Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I definitely want to help!
    Posted 12 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm in
    Posted 12 years ago by Dellinger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is awesome! I would love to make it and I could help, too!!!
    Posted 12 years ago by RUBY TWO TOES Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This sounds like so much fun! Count me in!
    Posted 12 years ago by Frogger The Mad Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Altho I was not your primary wingwoman in the collecting phase, I'm still on board to help race and distribute!  To my own interests, you might want to include that snaps ought to be taken in the process, so we have a recording of the amazing sea of yellow across Ur!!
    Posted 12 years ago by acro, obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh I posted on this so where did it go? Hmm , i'll be there as your easter bunny if you want me to be
    Posted 12 years ago by LittleAngel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Make that 1201 chick cubis. (Runs to mailbox)
    Posted 12 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink