Topic

Would anyone mind helping test and give feedback for an indie mmorpg?

The site is at:  http://greccaonline.com/news/index.php and it's about a 200mb download.

Really need people running around trying to break things and giving general feedback. =)

The best way to describe it I suppose would be that it's what Glitch would be if it was a normal MMORPG. You gather, craft, fight, and so on. 

The primary difference between Grecca and other existing MMORPG's is that the world in Grecca is almost entirely player driven. There's no NPCs or merchants, and so on. 

Posted 12 years ago by Emerald Hill Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Emerald Hill, the reason I haven't is because I'm afraid to download anything to my beleagured computer right now. Otherwise I would. I hope you have good luck!
    Posted 12 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I downloaded it but haven't played it yet. Stupid file was 200 megs!
    Posted 12 years ago by Tonya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I wouldn't mind trying. I downloaded it and started playing tonight. I'm pretty confused as to what to do, though. I posted on the game's forums with my questions.
    Posted 12 years ago by EzBreezy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah, they're working on compressing the client more. (It's THAT much of an Alpha). Thank you all who've tried it so far, I've seen a few confused people running around. xD
  • Did you create it?
    Posted 12 years ago by daniel5457 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • No, I just try to help speak for the developers since they're usually busy.
  • I may not download it yet (I can't handle alpha tests, mentally or emotionally) but I'm keeping this pup on me radar!
    Posted 12 years ago by shipwreck Subscriber! | Permalink