Topic

~ Let's start a Prayer Circle! ~

Hi all ~ I can't start another group since I'm in max groups but I thought maybe we could start a Prayer Circle here.. if you don't believe in prayer than maybe just a Positive Thoughts And Happiness kind of group...

I'll start... I just got a call my dad is in the hospital, so if you guys could pray for him please I'd appreciate it...

Post what you need prayers for / who needs help and we can all pray for them.  Then we'd get like this big cosmic circle of Happy going on that will bend the Universe in a positive direction, or something... >_>

Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• sending white light for all glitchen:) love ya!
    Posted 12 years ago by mira gaia maia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you maia gaia mira. <3
  • My best wishes to you and your family, Auren.
    Posted 12 years ago by Millie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • <backs slowly away from this thread>
    Posted 12 years ago by CrashTestPilot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What a wonderful idea! I will certainly pray for your father.
    Posted 12 years ago by Miss Bobbit Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you Millie, and Miss Bobbitt.

You guys... feel free to post your own prayer requests too.. that's why I started this thread!  =^_^=  It's not just about me.

And Pilot, even if you don't believe in prayer, surely sending positive thoughts at people who need them can't hurt right?  <3
  • I dunno. Whenever I try to send thoughts at things, they usually ignite. So I try to keep them to myself.
    Unless I'm trying to start a campfire with wet wood. 
    Then it comes in handy!
    Posted 12 years ago by CrashTestPilot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't believe in prayer/cosmic circles either, but I believe in finding a way to keep yourself from being crushed by stress. If prayer is that way, then pray. Pray, or meditate, or pet every piggy you smashing-space-bar-jump past, or go for a run. Do whatever keeps you sane.

I want to send you and your family my best wishes. Let me know if you need an ear and a shoulder. ((Auren))
    Posted 12 years ago by Xacau Feera Blin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mmm, not a prayer person but positive thoughts and happies are great! *beams thoughts at Auren* hmm I wish I could think of a request so there would be more than one. Oh well. *beams more thoughts*
    Posted 12 years ago by Fernstream Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I saw your other forum post. I hope your Dad is ok now. My glitch prays for your family.
    Posted 12 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Good idea and hope it goes well for all!
    Posted 12 years ago by TheBoyWhoCriedRook Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I prya that god takes the world into his hands and forgives us for our sins and helps us through our dark times.amen.(I do pray but I realize and appreciate that not everyone does. I wish happiness to you all)
    Posted 12 years ago by Anime_panda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for all the prayers and positive thoughts everyone.  (( huge group hug ))

I guess Glitchens in general aren't a praying sort (?) but I'm glad to see a few participants.  Really post about anything and I will help pray for ya ok? =)

Even when I am grumpy or feeling sick lol.  XD