Topic

New group announcement - Level 59 (or near) players!

Please apply for an invite the group if you are level 59 (or near) and would like help, advice, support, etc.

Can't see this being a long lasting group, for obvious reasons, but hope it will be helpful to those struggling to get to 60 before the changes.

I got to 60 yesterday and wouldn't have made it so quickly without the help and support given by Misbehavin', it really does make a difference to have others cheering you on and giving you practical help.

Edit: after consideraton I have made the group invite only as I can imagine the torrent of 'amusing' posts asking for free stuff :D

Also, anyone who is at a loose end having already achieved 60 and would like to help others get there, please join. You know yourself even one stack of beans or a few music boxes can really help get those points and it's a great way to get to know other Glitchen.

Don't be shy, register here for an invite! 

Update:  Please do apply for an invite if you are seriously striving to reach 60, we will consider everyone on a case by case basis. 

Posted 12 years ago by Miss Parsley Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I've just got to level 59 - Can I join please?
    Posted 12 years ago by White Tiger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sure thing White Tiger. I am having trouble with the 'send invite' button at the moment, will get one out asap.

Hope you are getting on ok :)
  • count me in
    Posted 12 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Whoo hoo :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Tibbi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yay! I'm about halfway to 58 now (can't see the xp total on my phone).
    Posted 12 years ago by Wrenlet Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Updates:

Not sure why we have been moved here! I have asked Flatearther if he would mind amending his post in the main forum to point people here.

Still awaiting my button powers...

It most probably is something I am doing wrong, is there anyone reading who knows anything about how the invites work, I am getting really lonely there :D
  • I'd love to help get another Glitch to lvl 60 - count me in
    Posted 12 years ago by Stormy345 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Great, thanks Stormy!

If you know any other bored 60's give them a nudge :D
  • whee!  let's giftify :-)
  • I would love an invite. I'm 59 now but when I hit 60, I would love to help folks get to 60. I've had a bunch of help (Thanks, FlatEarther!!) and I would love to do the same!
    Posted 12 years ago by Tricia McMillan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Me please :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Biohazard Subscriber! | Permalink
  • And my axe! Wait, I don't have an axe...AND MY HOE!
    Posted 12 years ago by Otto Otto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • lol otto :-)
  • And I would love to help with collecting resources! Thanks, Miss Parsley :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Moz Art Subscriber! | Permalink
  • May I join? I just hit level 58 not too long ago.....
    Posted 12 years ago by ZwitterionAlchemist Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please invite me!! I am halfway through 58! <33
    Posted 12 years ago by Queen Zipporah Subscriber! | Permalink
  • o/ 

Please, may I help? I need things to do. Please order me around and give me stuff to do!
    Posted 12 years ago by Flowerry Pott Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ha ha!  Dear Flowerry Pott, you will be very welcome.  I don't do ordering about though, I can't even nag with conviction.  Just look at who needs help and go for it.  Might be a good idea if we mention who has been helped, so we can share help fairly. 

Can someone who is good at these things think of anything else?  I am new to the group admin thing and am open to all (polite, I am British) suggestions.

Button issue solved, Thanks to Kevin, going to be sending out invites this evening (UK time)  so look out for them.

This is exciting, hope to find lots of Glitchen to help.  Anyone you can think of who might be interested as a helper or helpee, please ask them to request an invite.  

Cheers!
  • Hey there, I'm AFK through 8a tomorrow EST due to family life.  I'm happy to be admin, manage, etc if you'd like.

I'm only mostly 8a-3p EST.  Just helped Tibbi out so will need to restock tomorrow!  Happy glitching all!
  • FlatEarther, I don't expect there will be much to do, just hoping to cover as many time zones as possible.

Hopefully those who join will not need much moderating, administrating or anything like that as they are all high-level Glitchen to the core!

That is why I think it's a good idea to make it invite-only, otherwise it would be a headache-fest of 'gimme free stuff'

We know to get to late fifties you have done a lot of grinding and deserve a bit of help and support.
  • Oh, time-zone-wise, I'm usually online from 10 pm to 1-ish am PST.
    Posted 12 years ago by ZwitterionAlchemist Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ooooooo, I'm at Level 59 - invite please!
    Posted 12 years ago by Mnēmē Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is what I need--I am level 59.5 and just struggling as to how finish up things and make 60.  Please teach me your secrets!
    Posted 12 years ago by MoxieMolly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Moxie,make tree beans and donate w EHSP :-)
  • Lotsa is gonna make it tonight, just gave her a bunch and she's close!
  • Yay Lotsa!  Go go go!
  • Please apply if you are seriously striving to reach 60, we will consider everyone on a case by case basis.

It is sad we had to restrict it at all but just don't want floods of beggars.   We only want the strivers :D
  • hi all! i would love to reach 60 by the change (it feels like i'm talking about menopause. haha) i have been grinding and grinding...donating everything i own...but i'm at a bit of a loss now with proper rice no longer giving high xp...are there other recipes i could try? i am not a 59er (will just reach 55 this afternoon) but i'd love some suggestions and encouragement!
    thanks!! :)
    -beans
    Posted 12 years ago by Beans, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You can do it Beans!

You are welcome in the group, 55 is near enough :)
  • Hello all I am Lotsa I just did 60 yesterday night and am give some help away. I would just live to thank MsBehavin and Flatearth for there help in this. Wow did it in like four days or something woot woot
    Posted 12 years ago by lotsa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would like an invite please!
    Posted 12 years ago by Charlie the Awesome Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I sent you an invite Charlie.
    Posted 12 years ago by MisBehavin' Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Amended the title of this thread, think we have room for a few more levellers, apply if you are in the fifties and think you might be in with a chance at 60 with some help :)

Think we have helped three to pass 60 in a couple of days, so not bad going.
  • Another Glitch helped to pass 60, well done cynniecyn!

Yay!
  • yo! i've go about 60 musicboxes sitting at the house doing nothing (i'm a big chicken squeezer). i still tend to hit the daily donation bonus everyday anyway (i'm only level 33), so... i'd be happy to give them away for a good cause!
    Posted 12 years ago by awdrone Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 58.25.. Would like an invite if that qualifies :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Vicereine Linnæa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you awdrone, how is it best to get them. Really kind of you, those boxes add up to some good XP and will be very helpful.

Will get you an invite out linnea, you are very welcome. We are doing so well we are running out of levellers to help

It's worth applying if you are mid fifties or so, we can push for victory!

Congrats go to Megaera Blackthorne, who has hit 60 today! Well done megaera!
  • it's no problem at all! anyone can look for me in game and i'll give them the boxes (bring a lot of bags!)

@miss parsley

if you think it's easier i can give them all to you to redistribute later through the group... in game? mail? is it even feasible to mail so many items?
    also, adorable nickname!
    Posted 12 years ago by awdrone Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i's like to join, will be hitting 58 today
    Posted 12 years ago by Ryuu Maru Roth Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Can I have an invite?  Turned 59 early this morning.
    Posted 12 years ago by Marie's Mom Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Aw, awdrone! I had no internet all day, so sorry for late reply. I am all of a dither not knowing what to do first :D will look for when you are online and perhaps we could arrange to meet at your /home street. Thanks again, really kind of you.

Ryuu and Marie's mom, haven't checked into the group yet but will check if invites have been sent. You are both very welcome as we are running short of people to help. It's great that so many we have helped are staying on to help others. Really good and happy group :)
  • The utterly charming and awesome Awdrone has made a huge donation to the cause! Thank you so very much for your help.

Good luck with the cubimals Awdrone ;-)
  • A huge thanks to Patricia, who donated a bag of spare emblems.

Really good of you Patricia, look forward to seeing you in group when you get time!
  • I will be 56 tonight and would love an invitation - thanks already to Coriander Fitzbilly and Katechol who have supported me with gifts the last couple of days - I have spent tens of thousands of currants lately on resources and hope that I have been a good and kind enough Glitch to earn a little halp! I am a solid level-every-couple-of-days player. I know there are many trying, thanks for the chance!
    Posted 12 years ago by JillyBean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Jillybean you will be very welcome. It's amazing that just about everyone who passes 60 stays on and helps the others.

Sorry for delay getting invite out to you, I haven't been on much this evening. Two xbox gamers playing in my house have made my poor little netbook lag so badly I gave up!

Please post if there are any resources you need, it saves such a lot of time if we can get some for you. There are also random visits to cheer you and bring you things to help. It's been a lot of fun.

See you in the group!
  • JillyBean

It's the early hours here in UK so I am signing off but if you post in group, with what you need, i will get on with collecting it for you in the morning, or there might be others fronm different time zones about.

I played for 25 hours straight last Saturday night to get to 60, it seems like a lifetime ago :)

Good luck! You can do it :)
  • Hello Miss Parsley! I just hit level 59 this weekend, and would love to join your group. Thank you for setting it up!
    Posted 12 years ago by Flora Lloyd Subscriber! | Permalink
  • May I please be invited? I'm 40k xp away from level 59 at the moment.
    Posted 12 years ago by Detritus Subscriber! | Permalink
  • could i get in? i'm halfway through level 57!

been spending soo much on resources because i can't keep up by actually resourcing anymore. i'm running out of currants!

but seasoning beans + donating is really great xp, though i'm sure anyone coming here already has their own strategies.
    Posted 12 years ago by grelca Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Invites sent! Post in the Help! thread with what you need :)
  • I seem to be having to drop everything to go mine sparkly to make ehsp constanly all of a sudden; if anyone has any rocks (any color) to donate for crushing tonight when i am on it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much to Tibbi whose large bag of food kept me grinding last night!
    Ps i may have posted in the wrong place - sorry!
    Posted 12 years ago by JillyBean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bumping up..not sure how many more days we have left to help push as many 59ers over the edge...
  • Newly minted level 56 here. I'm climbing the ranks as quickly as I can, but any helping hands would be greatly appreciated...
    Posted 12 years ago by Mat­thew Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Invite, please! :) I'm not planning to hit 60 before the switch to imagination (as if I could, at this point), but I'd love to donate any resources that I can for players that are close to it!
    Posted 12 years ago by Xacau Feera Blin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I made it to level 60  tonight vOv and phew.I'm willing to help others so invite please.
    Posted 12 years ago by Vann Subscriber! | Permalink