Topic

What's your 'Main' hand?

I'm left handed, (Attempting to be ambidextrous) I want to know how many left handed people there are.

Posted 12 years ago by ❅Cobalt❅ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• lefty
    Posted 12 years ago by Rook Subscriber! | Permalink
  • <secret lefty handshake>
    Posted 12 years ago by Otto Otto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Right but i am not too bad with the left. Found this out after having to spend 5 days in hospital with my arm raised over my head :D Long story, tl;dr: don't try to break up a bull terrier fight with your hands :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Miss Parsley Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I used to be left-handed in writing, right-handed in Everything else. Now I'm right-handed in Writing and using utensils that require a hand, but everything else that involves the rest of your body, I'm a lefty.
    Posted 12 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm Lefty, and always one. ;D
    Posted 12 years ago by I Love You TS Subscriber! | Permalink
  • lefty
    Posted 12 years ago by Aleph Zero Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would give my right hand to be ambidextrous!
    Posted 12 years ago by OL. Der Dan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm Ambidextrous but I lean towards my left hand for writing and eating. If the right is more convenient at the time I'll use it instead =) the handwriting is pretty much the same except I slant opposite. Haha
    Posted 12 years ago by Clickadee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm right handed for most things.  Did you know that rats are mostly right pawed?  I freaking love rats.
    Posted 12 years ago by Dartha Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I can write with both. Most neatly right handed but my left handed writing isn't that bad. I favor right side for most other things.
    Posted 12 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • left
    Posted 12 years ago by Richelle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I wanna be ambi. but i am a righty at heart.
    Posted 12 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lefty! Both my husband and I are lefties and we like to "leftify" our house as much as possible just to mess with the righties who come to visit :)

It usually backfires on us as we are already so accustomed to using righty tools!
    Posted 12 years ago by Ziti Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm right, but my wife who plays here but never posts on the forums is left handed.
    Posted 12 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I probably would have been left handed but my grade school taught children to write with this basic step, "Pick up your pencil in your right hand." Now I'm kind of mixed handed. I write right handed and use a mouse with my right because that's just the way I was taught to do it, but most sports I'm left handed. However when it comes to arts and crafts I use both hands equally, and I make just as big a mess with glitter no matter which hand I use :P

Dartha -> Rats are awesome, +1 to all rats!
    Posted 12 years ago by Daphnia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Left handed.
    Posted 12 years ago by Mocha Maid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ambidextrous, but predominately right handed, because my wife is and I want to have friends :(:(:(.
    Posted 12 years ago by MarbhDamhsa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm right-handed but I mouse with my left hand due to chronic pain in both hands (which is worse in the right).
    Posted 12 years ago by Touya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lefty, but I mouse with my right hand. And cut with my right hand. Almost everything else I do right-handed except write. (As a kid I was too embarassed to ask for the lefty scissors when our teacher was passing out scissors.)
    Posted 12 years ago by Aliera Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Is EVERYONE here lefty?!
    I'm right handed. XD Though I seem to bowl better with my left...
    Posted 12 years ago by Cirnots Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am a rightie; interestingly, my father-in-law was born a natural lefty but is now ambidextrous because the nuns in his catholic school beat him into it. Apparently being left handed is from the DEBUL!

Also i bowl dismally with both hands. I'm better when adding large quantities of beer.
    Posted 12 years ago by JillyBean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Is the majority really lefty? Or is it because I said " I want to know how many left handed people there are." :P
    Posted 12 years ago by ❅Cobalt❅ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think left handed people are more likely to respond to any thread like this, because right handed people don't really think about it all that often.
    Posted 12 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I guess it's like how online, it's cool to be a girl. *shrugs
    Posted 12 years ago by Cirnots Subscriber! | Permalink