Topic

Favourite Seam Street Poll

Hi everyone! So, I visited Plexus for the first time last week, with a couple of friends and it was heaps of fun . Which made me wonder (along with someone's - not sure if they want their name up here - forum post poll-y thing) what's everyone's favourite seam street?

If you don't remember all the Seam Streets, there's Plexus, Kristel Kaos, Martleby Hare, Palindrone, Snool, Vicar's Peak and Wintry Place. If I have missed out any, please tell me! --Also, the new Seam Street Oppidan Avenue and Autumn Lodge and Umbra (not sure if these are new or I have just missed them.)
By the way, like I said, mine's Plexus, but I also really like Oppidan Avenue.

Thanks!

Sundae ☼

EDIT: I'm so stupid!! I forgot to say the purpose of this! If you didn't realise already, it's a poll, to find out what the favourite Seam Street is. So, please try to make it one seam street, but if you can't choose between 2, I'll use a randomiser. Sorry for not mentioning this! Ill post what the favourite is after a certain number of votes.

Edited for mistakes

Posted 12 years ago by Doubie Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• kristel kaos or plexus; they are both epic ;)
    Posted 12 years ago by Hua Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like Kristel Kaos & Plexus best, too.
    Posted 12 years ago by Mocha Maid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ajaya Bliss and Neva Neva aren't Seam Streets. If you go in them, they say "in Callopee" and "in Ilmenskie Deeps." they appear on the maps of their regions.
    I like Plexus.
    EDIT:Now it's Oppidan Avenue!
    Posted 12 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Kristel Kaos, for it's beauty and the ability to play in the vent!
    Posted 12 years ago by Dahlia DreadNaught Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love Vicar's Peak. It's so much like the original Donkey Kong. I keep expecting barrels to start rolling down from the top level.
    Posted 12 years ago by dm Subscriber! | Permalink
  • AwesomeCardinal2000 - Thanks for telling me! I'll remove them from the list.
  • Kaos is my fav simply because it's so damn pretty.
    Posted 12 years ago by Fauxfire π Subscriber! | Permalink
  • palindrone
    Posted 12 years ago by ashely Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It was Kristel Kaos, but now I have Umbra and Oppidan Avenue to consider...hm...
    Posted 12 years ago by Akane Tuna Subscriber! | Permalink
  • CHECKPOINT (Please ignore this! It's to help me keep track of the scores)
  • :\ Bump!
  • Bump!