Topic

AnImE?manga?

Anyone watch anime or read manga? I'm a animaniac and wanted to see of anyone can out manga me....
Anyone? Help? No..I'm not crazy.......
Edit:this is not an edit

Posted 12 years ago by Anime_panda Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I'm not going to try to out manga anyone, but my formative years as a cartoonist were heavily influenced by Katsuhiro Otomo and his work Akira.  Both the movie and the comics.  I'm also a huge fan of NausicaƤ, by Miyasaki, and Ghost in the Shell, by Shiro.  The manga more than the movies, of course, but both versions.  And, of course, Cowboy Bebop!

And, I have their soundtracks and listen to them regularly.

My guilty pleasures include most of Tenchi, Project A-ko, the original bad Robotech import, and the like.

I loved FLCL and Nia Under7!

I grew up on Starblazers and will forever be one at heart.
    Posted 12 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hmm... I'm into Yotsuba&!, Lagoon Engine, N.G. Life, Otomen, and Fullmetal Alchemist... For anime I really could only sit down through Lucky Star and Ruroni Kenshin.
    Posted 12 years ago by Cirnots Subscriber! | Permalink
  • fullmetal alchemist is my favourite anime!! Alphonse is the best of all! o have heard of several of the other animes/manga but havent watched/read them yet.anyone a fan of one piece or naruto?
  • i have watched the film of NausicaƤ but have not read the manga : P
  • Of course I only watch the brotherhood anime for fma as the original doesn't follow the manga but te brotherhood does. I have a lso read the manga for FM a.
  • FMA? Did I hear the three magical(or alchemical, Ed doesn't believe in magic) letter of the awesomest anime ever? 

Raging FMA fangirl here. Also always ready to discuss Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler if anyone watches that, Fruits Basket, and Vampire Knight. 

Yeah. Fangirl-rant end.
    Posted 12 years ago by KitkatCat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • WOOOOO! im so happy i am not alone in my fandom! Full metall alchemist brotherhood. my fave letters. im named after a charecter actualy! anime panda - fma.wikia.com/wiki/Xiao-Mei
  • Alphonse-elric-is-MINE!
  • I've been reading through the Fruits Basket mangas, and have been watching some episodes lol.
    Posted 12 years ago by Awe24 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Ranma 1/2, Inu Yasha, Maison Ikkoku, Kaze Hikaru, Red River, Ruroni Kenshin, Library Wars,  Kamisama Kiss, The Story of Saiunkoku...

I'm more into manga than anime,: I've got both FMA animes. Watched the first one, and am slowly working my way through Brotherhood, which I prefer. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Mocha Maid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've just realised - you're actually Xiao Mei! I love her! Except when she's trying to eat Ed, that is...
    Posted 12 years ago by Mocha Maid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm reading my way through (the English language version of) FMA and got up to volume 20.
    Posted 12 years ago by Josiah Thimblerig Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @ mocha maid yEP xiao me I is one of my favorite charecters-especialy when she is eating ed..... I prefer brotjerhood as well maily because i t follows the manga,
    Thanks for all your comments! It makes me happy to see so manyanime fans
  • And manga fans a as well!
  • @Josiah hope your enjoying it-its about to get epicer
  • Death Note=Best manga +anime EVER! (plus you can watch it on youtube ;D)
    Posted 12 years ago by Hua Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OH! i have watched a few death note's and they are pretty cool. My freind reads the manga and has watched all the anime.