Topic

What's the most random thing that's happened to YOU today~? ...

I just fell in the ocean. (I can swim, don't worry.)  Just, it killed my cell phone.  >_>

So.. what random thing have YOU been through today?  It can be anything.. a weird random comment someone's said.. an unexpected present arriving in the post... anything.  =^_^=

Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Well. They restocked the candy basket at the front desk at work today.  That was pretty stinking random!
    Posted 12 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got put in a photo by an Ur-famous photographer.
    Posted 12 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I posted a pic saying rainbow. I'm NOT posting here.
    Posted 12 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • hvcxxxxzzzzzzzzzz
    i posted that ^
    Posted 12 years ago by Anime_panda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I screamed "FALAFEL WAFFLES" and head-butted a beanbag in the break room at my theatre company...and then everyone else started joining in.
    Then a bookshelf almost fell over.
    Then the director walked in...O_o
    Posted 12 years ago by Akane Tuna Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i.imgur.com/dNmMm.gif i saw this today...
    Posted 12 years ago by Taco Assassin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I woke up early by accident. 5:49 am. I blinked and it was 6:50. Did I sleep or did I read the clock wrong? I seriously don't know. It constantly happens to me! :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Maxy Cat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I witnessed the creation of a monster.
  • I made a vow to post something on this thread every. single. day.
  • I didnt eat bacon for an hour.
    Posted 12 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • lol this is a thread full of win.  <3

Rats does this mean you eat bacon every other hour of every other day always???? D:>
  • I somehow managed to get an entire crowd of food-packing people to scream "EXPENSIVE GRILLED CHEESE TIME".
  • Auren- Well, not necce-*looks at clock* OMG its bacon time! *runs*
    Posted 12 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I woke up at 4:29am, couldn't fall back asleep, decided to 'help' myself fall asleep by way of using the computer, went on this thread, saw Taco Assassin's gif, burst into laughter, and woke the whole house.

...I can't believe I'm still alive.
  • Oooh what's the gif???
  • The link's on this thread...Taco Assassin posted it. :)
  • EEP I almost forgot. Well...I was writing and my friend's dog went and sat on my keyboard. Then I tried to lift him up, but he was so fat I couldn't even move him...then he fell asleep. I had to use the ancient Gateway computer in the basement...
  • LOL.. that's awesome.. and ohhh yeaaahh I did see that gif.  X)

Absolutely nothing random has happened to me today.  :: scratches nose, thinks ::
    It's just a calm beautiful sunny morning!
  • Fearfully opened a piece of mail.  The envelope with a very official looking "government" seal that had the word "taxpayer" in it.  It also said, "must be opened by addressee only" and was addressed to my husband.  So anyway, I opened it fearfully and it was from some company wanting to do an "energy assessment" of our house.  Bastards.
    Posted 12 years ago by ArtOfHands RoboGirl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • During theatre, someone forgot a line...there was an awkward silence...and then someone in the break room started blasting this song:  www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZG...
  • NOO I forgot yesterday! Well...today someone just gave me a taco after my show.
  • Lol u mean this Gif? i.imgur.com/dNmMm.gif
    Posted 12 years ago by Taco Assassin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got told to slow down at work today... which seems like the opposite of what you want while facing an inexorably approaching deadline. 

Random.
    Posted 12 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My name, 'nuff said
    Posted 12 years ago by Some_Random_Guy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • As I was sitting at my desk today listening to the Eurythmics "Here Comes the Rain Again".   My boss, who is french and doesn't speak english 100% yet, asks me "What do lovers do?"  I stared at him, turned pink, stammered a bit and said "have sex?".  He understood then he laughed at me for blushing.  O.o
    Posted 12 years ago by Misty Dawn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Someone's yogurt exploded.
  • I randomly applied for a community college today.... Completely out of the blue. Yeah. Wish me luck guys
    Posted 12 years ago by Clickadee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh my God Tuna how did that happen?!  :o

And Click ~ Good luck!!!  What will you be studying, do you know yet?  :) 
    I loved my community college days.  Because of lots of life issues it took me 8 years to get my Associate's Degree and transfer out to a University (I went from Columbia J.C. to UCSC); it only took 2 years to get my Bachelor's after that.  :3
    You can do it, is what I mean to say.  No matter how many times you have to stop and start again and no matter how much real life tries to impede you, you'll do great, just stick with it and try to enjoy it!
  • congratulations clickadee!!  I did that after I was laid off and soooo bored.  Well, I've done that many times for many years but this time, I'm in for the longer haul.  Yay, pat yourself on the back!
    Posted 12 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got hyper on pancakes that looked suspiciously like unicorn barf and did about a thousand flips on the trampoline. Then I went inside and fell asleep.
  • I saw a clown driving a very nice car. No joke.
    Posted 12 years ago by Eriol Subscriber! | Permalink
  • A random thing from my side of the multiverse ~ We (my family, courtesy of my kids experience at their school) discovered the existence of "Grapples" ~ Genetically modded apples that taste like Grapes.  :<
    I disapprove of this kind of genetic alterations greatly.. I'd much rather see heirloom varietals flooding the store shelves than stupid experiments like Grapples overtaking our shopping cart.  Yet, my kids LOVE them.  :((
    To get back at them I ate apricots for dinner.  Non genetically modified plain ol' apricots.  Noms. 

.... >_>

Edit ~ Oh also we found Ren & Stimpy on netflix, which also my kids love.. I used to love it as a kid too but just can't get into it again now.  However it's Hi-larious watching both my kids and my hubby laughing their arses off because of it.  XD
    It's funny too, to me that it's even ON netflix.  Like, wooo we have this awesome new streaming technology and we can watch silly cutting-edge cartoons from the 90s on it!!!  Woooohoooo!!  XD  And like, Beakman's World and stuff... yes also from the 90s...  We're sooo tech-savvy.  :: giggles wildly ::
  • _
  • Uh... Why did ^ that happen? =(
  • ~O.o~
    Because you are in the Random Things thread?  >_>
  • That could be it!
    but I'm gonna do an experiment below
    EDIT -
    if you make a face like the one you did above, but with the arrows the other way or with the facing inwards I guess it picks it up a code and removes the arrows.... And the rest of your words! All but what's in between the arrows.... Lame I like that face!
    Continuing experiment-
    With the arrow points to the left the text before the arrows stay. To the right the text to the right stays and to the middle what in between the arrows stay.... Ugh
  • _