dont u guys get it
there raising prices 
made the test house permanent
the credits are high etc
the only one whos siding with me is I'm Chris
U guys will never understand
and whoever sides with me i will give them 10k
IM me
U want know whats better than Glitch. Minecraft Minecraft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the first person who sides with me for real will get 10k
plus they take an ought oh and sign ur name in the reply's
http://www.glitch.com/forum/marketplace/20825/ 

Posted 12 years ago by Norman Star Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

Previous 1 2
  • Nnoooooooooo
    Posted 12 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's ridiculous to me too... Just too high, which is making Glitch like every other game now..
    Posted 12 years ago by I'm Chris Subscriber! | Permalink
  • thank you I'm Chris with siding with me
  • sorry for writing it 3 times
  • This is not a test house, this is a permanent one. Bye bye!
    Posted 12 years ago by Electric Wizard Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sorry to hear you're unhappy with the changes. I, for one, am excited at all the new things we can do with our houses! :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Abby Cadabra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Every time you walked into your test house, you got a screen telling you that everything was free during testing but the real houses would have costs - and you saw more or less what those costs would be, every time you decorated.   That testing is over now and the temporary houses have been replaced with real ones, as you knew and "duly noted" they would.
    Posted 12 years ago by oscarette Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am so happy with these changes, I can't give TS my money quick enough.
    Posted 12 years ago by Muncey Mango Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Good luck in your future endeavors.

This is the permanent housing now; the wall papers stated clearly that we'd have to pay for them when the housing was reset so no one should have been surprised. I don't know what the prices are, so I don't know if I think it's too high, but I believe there are free options, too.

Glitch certainly isn't like any other game. If it were, we'd have to pay credits or have a subscription to go mining in Ilmenskie Deeps or to get into any of the locked streets.

ETA: Also, in the testing phase, we only had to "pay" once and then we could use the wall paper as much as we wanted, and we didn't have to pay per wall segment. If the prices are similar and we don't have to pay for  each wall segment of color, it certainly isn't too much (especially with free options).
    Posted 12 years ago by Little Miss Giggles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Deleted entire post since OP edited theirs without noting.
    Posted 12 years ago by starrkittyface Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If you didn't know, you can sell furniture. Even ones that they put their credits on. Maybe, if you're lucky you can get your own.
    Posted 12 years ago by I Love You TS Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There's no such thing as a free lunch.  
    Posted 12 years ago by WalruZ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The point is to get new houses. Of course we can't get the other ones back. It's not wrong, this is their game, they can pick what they want. Does it really matter so much that the prices went up? It's design, if you want it so bad: pay up.

Besides, what do you want us to do, beg you to stay? *snort* I like how you pointed out only one person sided with you. There are no sides, just opinions.

We were actually quite well informed about it. If you wanna play, deal with the price. If you can't, quit.

ETA: A bribe, seriously?
    Posted 12 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Norman: Whatevs. Have a nice day anyways. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Tibbi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This thread made my day. 

" and whoever sides with me i will give them 700c"
    LOL
    Posted 12 years ago by Sare Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lol. "and whoever sides with me i will give them 700c".

Please quit. Would save a lot of pointless bitching.
    Posted 12 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm sorry you feel that way, but we've been testing this since March. There has been post after post saying this was happening soon. It's not exactly a shock! TS has to make a living somehow.
    Posted 12 years ago by Laerwen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I actually think that bribing people to stop playing Glitch for 700c seems, dumb? Weird?
    Posted 12 years ago by I Love You TS Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Can I have your stuff?
    Posted 12 years ago by BTS0x0 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bye!
    ETA- Incidentally, what's the point in giving somebody 700 currants for siding with you? I'm guessing if they side with you, they're probably gonna hit the door themselves, and the currants aren't gonna pay their real-world rent.
    Posted 12 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think we do all get it.  The prices as previewed in test phase were quite high, I agree - but you don't need to have custom furniture or color schemes.  They are making the test house permanent, if you mean the new housing system - but that's why they were testing it, that's why we were all using the test houses for all these weeks, to test them until they were ready.  If you think this is a game about house decoration, then the game has become pay-to-play, to some extent, but nonfunctional furniture isn't really integral to enjoying the game  and (especially since we were amply warned for MONTHS) seems like a silly thing to quit over.    (Edit: I do pay, and will spend a little on my house... not too much.  I'm not complaining that the customizations cost money, and I hope they make a little cash on this.)
    Posted 12 years ago by oscarette Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
    Posted 12 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Take a break. Let it settle down. Maybe later you will fine you want to try it again. Maybe not. Perhaps you will find a game more to your liking.

If you do decide to return, you will be welcomed with open arms.

(A bit weird giving currants to people who agree with you and who, in agreeing with you, have decided to leave... and so would have no use for the currants.)
    Posted 12 years ago by Lord Bacon-o Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think the message from Tiny Speck is "If you want to play dress-up, you're going to have to pay for it" - and I'm good with that.  
  • I'm with BTS0x0. Will you be having a yard sale?
    Posted 12 years ago by Shadowstrike Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Psst. I don't know where else to post this, but it's for Norman's eyes only, so no one else read this:

Norman! I am organizing a Glitch revolt! I am going to need 10,000 currants from you to gain your trust. But once paid, I will let you into the secret organization. Money up front stuff, you know how it goes.

Okay you guys can read the rest of this now.
    Posted 12 years ago by Jimothy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bye bye! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!
    Posted 12 years ago by Yendor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love it all!
    Posted 12 years ago by Pickle Bob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • " made the test house permanent" 
    haha! 

Anyone who correctly demonstrates understanding of the concept of "test", I will give you 700c.

(just kidding, I'm not made of currants here)
    Posted 12 years ago by Lettuce Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Good riddance! One less complainer to worry about. Oh and btw, 700c is a puny bribe! :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Adelie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I can't agree with people who complain about completely useless game things (e.g. wallpaper) costing real money. Tiny Speck has to make money somehow, at least they don't, say, make bags cost real money.
    If you want your free game to look extra pretty and modified to how you like it, you should cough something up in return...
    Posted 12 years ago by Cirnots Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Best. Topic. Ever.
    Posted 12 years ago by Flowerry Pott Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The houses are no longer TEST houses. They will be your permanent HOME. I do not have money to spend on a game so the items I choose are the free options. There are plenty of them to choose from. Yes it would be nice to have the purple sofa or something else that costs credits, unfortunately, it won't be me buying them. There are people that will. To those folks I say, Fantastic!!! I would love to see how you do your house!! I'll check out the auctions and perhaps pick up something that I wouldn't normally be able to get.

All of us knew, or should have known, that things were eventually going to cost credits for some upgrades. We were told it every time we entered our test house. If you choose not to play any longer, it's your loss. We will continue to enjoy the game that TS has given us to play without forcing us to pay for it.
    Posted 12 years ago by UnegaWahya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bye, Norm.
    Posted 12 years ago by CrashTestPilot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *sigh*
    Posted 12 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!!
  • Ah, he doesnt like the new houses...so?  Its new.  Things cost a little more, possibly.

I wish we had a few more different free decos, but thats about it.  Or that my door worked.
    Posted 12 years ago by ☣ elf ☣ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I for one am SO happy our houses are finally permanent.  I mean if you didn't want to stop testing why didn't you tell us before that you NEVER. WANT. TO. LEAVE. BETA. ???

This makes no sense to me.  XD 
    Yes the prices are high but that means you have to put actual WORK into it.  Which means.. you have to play the game to get the rewards of it. I like this about Glitch.  <3

=)
    Thank you Tiny Speck for all the work you've done to bring us this new release.  I haven't played it yet but am SO STINKING EXCITED you have NO idea.  XD
    Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Auren everything costs credits (other than expanding your house and yard), afaik, which means you don't have to work hard, you have to pay real money.

I'm joining the ranks of the disappointed. Two floor options for those of us who can't afford to give TS our money?
    Posted 12 years ago by Rev. Desdemona Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bye Norman Star, have a nice live *waves*
    Posted 12 years ago by Mikah Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's too bad you feel this way. I'm going to miss my test house and I know my permanent house will never look that good. I fully accept that by choosing to not pay real money for housing or clothing upgrades means I am stuck to basic items. It's ok, really, the basics are just fine. Also I think I heard that you could purchase items from other users for currants so I'll have to see how that works.
    Posted 12 years ago by Octo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Norman Star, that kind of dampened everybody's moods.  Are you trying to either start a rebellion against the Staff Members, or are you just trying to get some attention?
    Posted 12 years ago by FTW BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh man.  Thank you, OP, for the excellent lols that I've just had at the expense of your post.
    Posted 12 years ago by Classical Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Adieu
    Posted 12 years ago by Gordon Lughsen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please leave. Really.

The less time TS wastes re-re-telling folks the same thing the more time they can spend making cool stuffs.
    Posted 12 years ago by Sturminator i` Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Aw dont tell him to leave I could really use those currants
    Posted 12 years ago by Troll Doll Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 15 dollars for 400 credits is cheap.  That is all.
    Posted 12 years ago by Kirnan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • "Hey!  There's no more free stuff!! I'm taking my business elsewhere!!!"
Previous 1 2