Topic

* Deleted post * -- Ignore this, staff please delete. =)

* Deleted *

Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Seriously? SERIOUSLY? 

Ugh. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Aviatrix Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, seriously.  :)

What can I do?  I don't want to be the type of person who just melts into the woodwork.  :: sniffles ::

Edit - Why the "Seriously?  SERIOUSLY??  UGH" ?  I don't understand.  Am I doing something wrong by asking?
  • It is just very needy, is all.
    Posted 12 years ago by Detritus Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah I am feeling pretty needy tonight.  Wow you really hit the nail on the head.

:: scribbles to self :: Aviatrix wouldn't miss me... I'm being needy wondering who would miss me if I left.....

OKAY getting some useful data from this!
  • It's really a good question, and one I've wrestled with a lot myself.  You've got a good start with your name, though!  And, posting on the forums as much as you do, you're definitely a fixture here.  

The one last thing I'd recommend is being super nice and generous to everyone else.  And I'm not joking or suggesting it as some kind of chore or burden or responsibility.  I'm maybe 10% more generous here than I am anywhere else in my life, and I'm getting WAY more attention than I'm used to.  It's really an amazing dynamic.
    Posted 12 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • :: snuggles Carl ::

You have a point, I've really dropped off in terms of being generous and helping others and being nice lately.  After the big Scavenger Hunt I ran for New Years / Christmas I really fell out of touch with that kind of thing.. and just.. stopped.  True I have a lot going on in my life but it's good to run these kinds of things, create fun for others and giveaways and such. Not to be remembered, but just to give others joy. <3

Thank you for reminding me how much that matters.
  • You could give me your yeti/pickle/dusty stick/dolls. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by daniel5457 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is actively nuts. You were just saying that Clark needed mental health assistance and you just totally, totally outdid him on the crazy-meter. 

Have a shred of decency and/or dignity and ask a dev to delete this thread, seriously. 
  • :: giggles :: Thanks for the suggestion daniel!  Unfortunately I have none of those.  I already gave them away actually.. well never had a dusty stick or yeti but the others.  :)

And Aviatrix... that totally makes me want to keep it up and see who else thinks it's a good question (hey I have at least one!)  :)
    I mean you can't tell me you haven't wondered this yourself..?

And what better time to post this question.. when so many others are leaving.  ?  Like.. what makes a member, memorable?  What makes someone the type of person that others miss?  Do you have what it takes?  Do I?  Do any of us?  Or are we all just nameless, faceless Anonymous'es here on the internet, that at the end of the day, nobody really cares about?
  • Hey Auren? You've been kind of unpleasant lately, could you knock it off? I mean I know when you were in the housing thread you said you'd been really sick so I understand, but now it's starting to seem mean.
    Posted 12 years ago by KatGamer Subscriber! | Permalink
  • For what it's worth, I would miss you! You ask great questions, usually ones I'm sure others would like the answers to, and though you may not realize it, that is very helpful. You have become to me somewhat of a "voice of the common man", so to speak. I'm glad you aren't seriously thinking of leaving.
    Posted 12 years ago by Draeli Subscriber! | Permalink
  • And Aviatrix... that totally makes me want to keep it up and see who else thinks it's a good question (hey I have at least one!) :)
    In my opion it's not a good quistion. All your going to get is "omgiants we lobe you and would cry if you left" It is a kind of pointless thread.
    Posted 12 years ago by koolaroo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sorry to hear if you're leaving.
    Posted 12 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you Draeli.  <3  :: loves ::

KatGamer I really don't understand.  I mean genuinely, I promise I'm not trying to be a jerk.  What is it that makes my question so socially unacceptable?  Because I think you and I aren't on the same page (obviously).  I'm not being mean or going for unpleasant and I don't understand what makes this so mean to you.  Can you please, take the time to explain..?  Because I don't get it.  :(

Edit - koolaroo (I just saw your post) ~ You're right, if it's just "We lobe you and would miss you" Sure it's pointless.  But it's turning in to a rather interesting sort of discussion and I am genuinely baffled about some of the things that have been said here, so I'm now really wondering what's going to come up in the discussion.  So I don't think it's pointless at all..
  • Edit: Since you've read it, not point in keeping it here :) 

Not trying to be a jerk, but just sharing my opinion. I get where you are coming from... a little. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Juju Boss Subscriber! | Permalink
  • * Edited to delete since the post I was replying to, was deleted *
    (Not sure if you'd want my response to it up still since you deleted what you had written..)
  • I think you're nice.

Edit: Yeah, sounds bland. I mean a really decent person, you know?
    Posted 12 years ago by Sororia Rose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Aww thanks Rose.  (( huggles ))

Edit - ??? :: confused more ::
  • Oh, I'm just saying that it's fruitless. Don't worry about it... at all xD 
  • ~O_o~

Ohkay Juju Boss!  =^_^=
  • Juju please save your sermons for Sunday @ church. Not everyone is a believer in your 'Lord'.
    Posted 12 years ago by N2ZOrtolanaBlue Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You're all insane. 

Goodnight! 
  • Your confusion is confusing
    Posted 12 years ago by EarthtoGrace Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Don't worry, Sandy Grout ~ I'll try to make sure religion stays out of this.  :)

And yes, this is possible Aviatrix.  (( hugs you )) Goodnight and I hope you have a good sleep.  I WILL, just for you, seriously consider deleting my post.  :>

Edit ~ "Your confusion is confusing"  Well.. umm.. I'm sorry?  :<
    Seriously though... if my original post upsets you please, spell it out for me.. what am I doing wrong??   It makes me sad that I have upset people and it makes me scared not understanding why.
  • *hug* [•_•]
    Posted 12 years ago by *oOo*Shizz*oOo* Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ok, all I'm saying, is that when you're no more, then you really don't have anything to hold onto. Correct? Atheist, religious, whatever.
  • Lol. You don't need to do anything. You already are memorable to your friends.
    Posted 12 years ago by daniel5457 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ((( hugs ))) Shiz, and daniel <3  Thank you.
    And Juju Boss, that.. really is correct.  :)  Don't worry I don't think anybody is fighting with you!!!
  • I think it's not a good question because it doesn't promote any discussion of anything in the game, whatsoever, at all. AT ALL. And it's self-aggrandizement. BAWWW "Look at me! I'm not even leaving but I want the outpourings of all your loves!" If you want to know who misses you when you're gone, leave the game for a few months and see who cares when you come back. Don't spread the weirdness and attention-gathering all over the forums. They've got enough crazy these days that's you know, actually related to gameplay.
    Posted 12 years ago by Darius Atrepes Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If anyone quits the game, they'll leave a mark based on the net connections they've made. 

As for you, you will be remembered. I won't doubt it. 
  • Darius I did consider placing this in off-topic, but none of the other "I'm Leaving" posts were in OT so I didn't.

I suppose it is a bit self-aggrandising.. I didn't think of it that way when I posted it, but I try not to be (at least, IRL, usually)...

Edit ~ And thank you Juju Boss.  (((( huge hugs ))))