Topic

Run Free and Wild as a Nekkid Glitch Party!! ( VENUE CHANGE TUESDAY 15th, 5pm EST.)

Why? Because it's time to throw off our clothes and party without worrying about working to expand our homes and yard.   Run wild and free with the rest of Ur in yer nekkid glory as the Giants intended
us to be!

Charades, rainbows, lobe, purple and fooood.    Come run, bounce and congo line with Zooo!!  

The wardrobe changes can take up to a day, so you may want to strip now!!
shoes and hats are optional.    It looks like someone has a flash mob set up at Hakusan Heaps   http://www.glitch.com/locations/LA9A9CGB9F824PK/  So in the interest of Glitch convenience, I am gonna move the party location there.  

When?  Tomorrow, May 15th, 5PM EST, start of new day.  Don't know what time that is? Here is a handy dandy time Zone converter http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Bring any furniture you want instantly upgraded to a free subscriber item and I will do it for free.  (these must be ones you have made, as the ones given to you upon launch are locked and can't be given). You The furniture must have been upgraded by you in your home before bringing it to the party so it can be altered on site by me.  I cannot alter un-upgraded items on site. 

Don't forget your cameras!  My bootie is a site to behold. :-) 

Posted 12 years ago by Zooo Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• wheeeeee!
    Posted 12 years ago by DameChaos Subscriber! | Permalink
  • "...as the Giants intended!"

What is this word 'Gods' you speak of?!
    Posted 12 years ago by Dave Aflaris Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oooh, I always miss all the fun stuff. Dratted dayjob. Why can't my boss pay me to play Glitch?
    Posted 12 years ago by Aliera Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oops.  Fixed it Dave. 
  • OMG so fun Zooo
    Posted 12 years ago by Friday 13 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bump
  • Eeeeheehee!

This sounds fun.I'll try to remember!
    Posted 12 years ago by Spaghetti Thompson Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'll be sure to bring the rainbow juice! =D
    Posted 12 years ago by elekanahmen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oh my lord this sounds like it will be a blast. A bunch of nekkid people and drugs and heavy machinary...what could possiably go wrong ?? rofl
    Posted 12 years ago by Serenity's Mommy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sounds like fun... I will try to remember this.
    Posted 12 years ago by Amarok Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Omg this is gonna b soo fun!
    Posted 12 years ago by aqaman Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Kaylay Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yay!  stripping down now!
    Posted 12 years ago by Airya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ALMOST TIME!! STRIP NOW, BRING YER CHARADES, RAINBOWS AND PURPLE.