Topic

Tokusatsu fan glitchen?

I love tokusatsu. I've been watching for a little more than a year now, I watch Kamen Rider (Kabuto, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, and Fourze) Super Sentai (Magiranger, Gekiranger, Gokaiger, Go-buster and bits of Gosei, and Go-on) Garo, Daimajin kanon, Keitai Sousakan 7, and Akibaranger. I'm an addict. At key emotional points in my life, I quote Kamen Rider. Long story short: I'm wondering if there are any other toku nerds on here that I could be buddies with :) I noticed the Ultraman suit in the pay items, I wonder if one/some of the devs are toku nerds ...

Posted 12 years ago by Grupletruge Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Awesome spoilers for Kamen Rider Decade!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTembHS14oA
    Posted 12 years ago by Cirnots Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh yeah, i forgot I'm 9 episodes into kabuto and haven't finished it yet! I love the big enemies in it, they are super col and a nice change of pace from the other series :) What have you watched?
  • I've only watched a couple clips, as Tokusatsu isn't my kind of show. ^^;
  • I guess I'm forever alone in my glitch grand delusion then. : ^ [
  • After like, a year of searching, I've found TWO people who like Vocaloid.
    Keep searching, ask everyone you meet. XD
  • 75% of the time I accidentally choose rename on one of the animals I rename it to the name of one of my favorite kamen riders :P Maybe once I'm a little higher level I will add gnomes to my yard with kamen rider catch-phrases. lol
  • I was a big Kamen Rider fan back in college, but haven't been keeping up with it since I graduated (last show I watched to completion was Kiva). My roommate and I used to watch the new episodes streamed live from Japan every week, even though my Japanese is terrible- and yet I still managed to understand most of the story. Guess I kind of lost the time and motivation after losing contact with him. I really should get back into watching, though- good times, cheesy effects, just the right amount of silliness.
    Posted 12 years ago by Wrench Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah, the new ones are really great, they've gotten even funnier and more intense, and the special effects are even loonier. I forgot to put kiva on the list, I actually watched it as well, I liked it, but I thought that each series after that got exponentially better. How many of the series did you watch?