Topic

MineCraft

i keep watching vids.. looks fun! i still play Glitch, but this might be worth 26.95.. wish it was a bit lower. maybe i am going to buy this tomorrow, who plays this? do you like it? :D

Posted 12 years ago by GiaTori Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Don't know if they have a free version anymore but you could maybe check that out - it used to be you could play online for free.  Different style and I prefer the downloaded version myself but if it's available it could let you know maybe if you like it or hate it.
    Posted 12 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was going to buy the online version... Its not free.
    Posted 12 years ago by GiaTori Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I play Minecraft. Just get MineShafter, it's free. You can play Multiplayer and make servers with that.
    Posted 12 years ago by Hailz Subscriber! | Permalink
  • StarForge is better.
    *shot
    Posted 12 years ago by Cirnots Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I had a lot of fun with Minecraft back when my little ol' laptop could still run it ok. Lots of world-building, if you like that sort of thing. There are those creepy antagonists and stuff too, though I preferred playing it as a sort of open-ended digital lego simulator. Heh.
    Posted 12 years ago by Spaghetti Thompson Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Who else plays this?  I've been thinking about getting it for months, but just can't make up my mind!
    Posted 12 years ago by Serra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I play Minecraft! I LOVE IT. Haven't been on too much lately. I play on a private server - so we don't have to deal with people messing up our builds or annoyances. It's a BEAUTIFUL game and I love the never ending-ness of it. You can customize your "steve" with a million different skins from websites. They have just released more upgrades too - it's a wonderful game, and just as addicting as glitch - can be even more so, I think. I definitely think it's worth it!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Bella Rose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I used to be addicted to minecraft until I feel it have waste my life way too much. Usually I spend time with my community to make gigantic sculptures and buildings alike.
    Posted 12 years ago by rosedragon Subscriber! | Permalink