Topic

Looking for people to take a 90 day Weight Loss Challenge!

Hi! I'm a current player not - spam, I swear!  I just started this business and I really wanted to share with my Glitchy friends. I don't know a lot of people offline, so I figured I'd try for my online communities.  This is the one and only time I'll post a link here and I'll delete this post if it is unwelcome.

I have a whining 2 year old in my ear and a sleeping 1 month old in my lap...so I'll give as much info as I can.

Well, I am an independent seller of a product called "Body By Vi." I just had my son about a month ago and am a stay at home mom. I started selling this product because it has a cool 90 day program to get you started losing weight. I want to get in shape AND do something productive for my family (My husband is the sole provider at the moment) and so far, it seems fun.

- Meal replacement shakes are tasty. My favorite favorite tastes like cake...yes, cake!
- If you bring along 3 friends or purchase shakes, you get your product free!
- If you order before the end of the month, you'll be entered in a drawing for either a Mexican Vacation or a 7-day cruise for 2 (this is a personal contest, its not company run so the pool of entrants are smaller!)
- New promoters get the above plus a heavily discounted trip to Las Vegas (airfare + hotel)

Please take a look at my website: http://eboniw.myvi.net/ for more information.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me through social links on that site or at my email: getfitwitheboni@gmail.com and I'll explain more. 

Thanks guys!

Posted 12 years ago by EzBreezy Subscriber! | Permalink