Topic

What have you been up to IRL lately...? (To-day, yesterday, this past week, etc)

I spent 2 weeks in the hospital and then got out and was like, FREEEEDOOOOOOOMMMMMMM lol  X)

So I went to the park, took a few walks, went on a small shopping spree and got a bunch of new makeup and hair stuff and jewelry, bleached my hair, hung out with one of my close friends and ate pizza and went swimming, went to a Aquarium, found a new tattoo + piercing shop & got my labret done (http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8154/7339400208_cfbd3c13cc_n.jpg)... and basically just sat outside and enjoyed life a lot.  That's all been in the last 4 days haha.  =^___^=

So tell me.. what have you all been doing that's not Glitch~? <3

Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Took my kids to a local petting zoo, made the best of the unpredictable weather and took a lovely picnic with us. A goat tried to munch my rucksack (it had obviously heard about my pig nibbling shenanigans).

Last night we went to our local lighting of the jubilee beacon which was a bit of a letdown but we had some lovely fish n chips which made up for it.

Both the kids and I are on holiday this week so looking forward to spending more time together
    Posted 12 years ago by Troll Doll Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Working on my comic, trying to eat less and exercise more, avoiding cleaning the house, and attending my wife's musical productions.
    Posted 12 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Doll that sounds like a lot of fun.  :3

Proj. -- good luck with weight loss! :)
    Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink