Topic

For My Casual Games-loving Friends

I have a new FEATURED GAME up at my site, as well as links to some Awesome PC Deals!  There's a separate thread for ND lovers here: Nancy Drew Games sale.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to use the links in the Amazon threads unless you're signed in, but not to worry - if you don't want to sign up at my site in order to have access to the links, you can try searching Amazon for the exact titles, or post in this thread to request specific game links.

Genkicoll ^__^

Posted 12 years ago by Genki-baba Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• wow, awesome suggestions.  I am  huge ND game fan.  Always looking for a new adventure game, didn't realize amazon offered downloads.  Thanks!
    Posted 12 years ago by Gadzooks Subscriber! | Permalink
  • How is this not thread spam?
    Posted 12 years ago by Pascale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I went out and did a lot of work to find all of those deals, which I posted on MY site, not on Glitch.  The thread is simply to let my friends here at Glitch (many of whom get these games for full price at portals) know to pop over to my place to see what I found.

In addition, casual games don't compete with Glitch in the slightest, so why would this be spam?

EDIT:  I changed the names of my links to remove the name of the place who's having the sale.  Does that make it feel less like spam?  I am not an Amazon affiliate, so I make nothing by sharing these great finds. :)
  • Added a list of all of the (legitimately) FREE downloadable games I've found: http://genkisgamegab.forumotion.com/t1032-links-to-free-downloadable-games#1830