Topic

CHARACTER RIGHTS

This must stop.
My fellow glitches, I love books and movies. I like horror and science fiction books and movies a lot. But lately I have noticed a great unfairness in who gets killed and who doesn't. I'm talking about those less important characters, the ones that act safely and are just walking down the street when they are stabbed by serial killers of blasted by aliens. HOW COME MAIN CHARACTERS CAN DO ANY SORT OF SH*T THEY WANT AND NOT GET KILLED? They can just waltz into serial killers homes and have lasers completely miss them. Poison never gets to them. The aliens always spare them. Secondary characters can just be walking down the wrong street and find themselves making their excuses to saint peter. I just think this is really unfair.
Like for example whoever played Martha Jones in doctor who, I think it was the same actress who played that girl at canary wharf. Now she's a secondary character. She just works in the wrong freaking building and BANG she's been killed by the cybermen. When that actress plays Martha however, Martha is a main character. She is practically immortal. She can do totally anything, be in any number of dangerous situations and she doesnt get so much as a scratch.
I think this is terrible. The life of a secondary character is hard and extremely short. So sign here if you think James Bond should be the one getting gunned down. Or Olivia Dunham. Or that guy in twighlight. Especially that guy in twighlight.

Posted 12 years ago by Ultra-Dynamic Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Dont you all hate Amy Pond? Why did Optimus Prime have to come back to life. I thought he was a lot better dead. Why didnt that green guy kill spiderman when he had a chance? How can James Bond survive like thirty movies. How could Ethan Hunt do an impossible mission four times? Why did we have to endure eight movies of Ron Weasley. Couldnt that giant spider have eaten him? How could Indiana Jones get out of so many near death situations? Why did it take like five alien films to kill that girl in alien? Why didnt that Grant guy get eaten by a dinosaur in jurassic park? WHY?
    Posted 12 years ago by Ultra-Dynamic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I agree with everything you said. Minus the thing about Optimus Prime. I was so pissed when they killed him, and was quite happy that he came back lol.
    Posted 12 years ago by Serenity's Mommy Subscriber! | Permalink